We stepped out of the car and saw a huge sign of BTS hanging. 

Just seeing the three letter name of Yoongi's restaurant made me remember memories I tried to forget for 4 years. 

I could say that I already moved on, after all, it's been 4 years already. I haven't seen him in person and I stopped stalking his social media accounts since he never updated it after he left. I stopped asking Yoongi about his whereabouts after I graduated. I'd see him in the news from time to time, I'm updated that he's the famous CEO of their own firm and that he models from time to time but that's just about it.

I don't know if he's dating or married. I don't know if he has kids. I don't know if he's moved on from us.

2 years ago, I'm still crying inside my room every night after I stalk his instagram account, where our photos are still posted. I expected he'd be back after a year, since that's what I heard from Yoongi when they were talking in his office. I planned to talk to him, win him back by explaining my side again when he gets back after a year. But then a year turned two, and then three, then four… Now, since no one from my group of friends are mentioning his name, I finally learned to forget about him. 

Not until today though. 

"This is his new branch in Seoul, right?" I asked 

"Yes." Jungkook placed an arm around my shoulder, "Let's go meet the oldies!" 

We found Yoongi and Jin already grilling some meat.They were already conversing seriously when we approached them. 

"He's comi-" Jin stopped talking when I suddenly sat down beside him. "Little sister! What took you so long?" 

"Hi Yoongi. Nice place you got here, it's bigger than the other branches you've made." I greeted Yoongi as soon as I sat down.

"Yeah. Jennie made this possible." Yoongi flashed his gummy smile, all while looking proud of her girl.

Sometimes, I want to have what they have; a relationship, I mean, but I always push that thought away since I'm trying to focus on my priority, the company.

"Where is she, anyway?" Jungkook asked

"Still busy handling her mom's company."

"She said she'd meet us in a little while." I said, "Namjoon will pick her up." 

Jungkook sighed and said, "Chaeng and Chim couldn't come because they're finalizing their wedding."

"Lisa and Hobi can't make it either." I added. 

"Aren't they in States?" Jin asked

"What's their job again?" 

"Hoseok is a graphic designer for Disney's new show, Hope World. Lisa's an HR at one of Disney's subsidiaries." 

"Daebak! I want to voice some of his characters!" Jin mused. "That would be so awesome.." 

Jungkook cleared his throat. "We're not here to get hyped up by Hobi's job." 

Jin shot him a glare. "Ever since you stuck around Jisoo, you've always made sure you can make fun of me. You think I don't notice that?" 

I laughed at them. "BOTH of you have been making fun of each other whenever you get a chance." 

"Yeah, Jin. It's not just the kid." Yoongi agreed.

"Hey! I'm not a kid anymore!" JK protested, "Can't you see these biceps?" He flexed his arm, a proud look on his face.

"Alright, Kook. We get it. You're fit." I lowered his arm down. "Now where is Yoongi's girlfriend and that professor!" 

"Present!" a cute voice quirked behind me