four

I woke up at 9:30 am the next morning without my roommates. I quickly got up on my bed and rummaged through my school bag to see my schedule for today. My eyes widened as I saw that my first class was at 10 am.

Half an hour before class starts, I took a bath and brushed my teeth, grabbed the first clothes I saw in my cabinet, and sprinted to my department's building, which was two buildings away from the dorm.

"Jisoo, I'm sorry I didn't wake you up. I had a quick meeting with my club members early in the morning." Jennie whispered as I snuck into the room and sat beside her while the professor was still discussing

"It's not your fault, my alarm clock just didn't ring when it's supposed to." I reasoned out and gave her a genuine smile

"At least you're not the one who's late today."

The discussion went by without the professor acknowledging my tardiness. However, when it was 5 minutes before dismissal, the professor said, "Those who are late, please stand up."

Jennie looked at me with concern as I slowly stood up. True enough, I wasn't the only one to stand up. Instead, a boy with blonde hair stood up with me.

"Ah, Mr. Kim and.. a new student?." the professor spoke and I nodded, "Please bring these notebooks to my office while I head to my next class."

I was arranging my things inside my bag when Jennie whispered to me, "Professor Park Hyung Sik isn't that strict when V's the one who's late in his class. He likes V since the boy's his top student."

"Is that so?" I looked at V, who was also packing his things, and turned to Jennie, "I'll meet you in our next class."

"Don't be late! Bye, Jisoo!"

Once I'm finished with my things, with my homework on my hand, I fixed the strap of my bag on my shoulder before heading towards the teachers table, where the papers are.

I was about to get the first half when a hand brushed on mine. Looking up, I saw V looking blankly at me before saying, "Just get the first half so we won't be late for our next class too."

I almost gaped when I heard how deep his voice was, but I snapped out of it quickly. "Right, sure."

The papers weren't that heavy though, so why make two students carry it to his office?

The walk towards the faculty room was quiet since almost all students were having their classes at the moment and my blockmate here most probably doesn't have a plan to talk to me either. When we successfully placed the papers on Mr. Park Hyun Sik's table, we head out to our next class until a boy holding a camera suddenly appeared in front of us.

"Jisoo!" Jungkook greeted and glanced at the boy beside me, "Oh! V! You're friends with her too?"

V only gave him his infamous blank expression, "No. I'm going now." and then he left me.

"Alright.. Sorry about him. He's like that most of the time." Jungkook explained, "He's a photographer too, by the way. Is he in your class?"

"Yes."

"Cool! That'll make it easier."

"I have no idea what you're talking about exactly." I admitted, "And how can I get my photo?"

He smiled, "I came to find you to tell you that you can get it later in our club room. Ask V to accompany you later. Plus, we have a favor to ask you."

"What is it this time?"

"Can we interview you? The journalism club, I mean." I gave him a bored look. "We want to write about you on our school's paper since you're the new talk of the school."