🄼🅈 🄼🄰🅃🄴🅂

An au in which Jimin is a Beta who is way more dominant than his Alpha Namjoon.

Beta Jimin
Top:Jimin
Alpha Namjoon
Bottom:Namjoon

Namjoon is 5"1
Jimin is 6"4

_________________________________________

NAMJOON POV

I sat quietly at the front of class as i waited for the bell to ring.Today was the last day of school since it was summer vacation was starting.I couldn't wait to see my boyfriend and mate Jimin.He went to a private school so I didnt see him during school time.

Though he was coming to pick me up today and I was so excited.This was actually the first time he was coming to pick me up at school since it would normally be my parents or I would walk home and him coming to pick me up made it even more better.

Everyone at school thought that I was the mateless,nerd and weird son of the pack leader.Yup thats right my dad is the Alpha of this pack though I dont exactly get bullied just talked about behind me back but thats ok.

I eyed the clock and could hardly contaic my excitement as I saw it came down to 10 more seconds feelong the waves of eagerness course through me.And before I even knew it the loud bell rang out throught the entire school making all the students jump out of their seats before the teachers could even dismiss them and running out of their classes.

I smiled to myself as I quietly packed away my stuff and me being the last one to leave the class I bid my teacher a goodbye making her smile.She was always a nice middle aged lady.

I walked out into the halls which were surprisingly empty but that made up to when I stepped outside to see almost the entire school crowded around a sleek black Rolls Royce Sweptail.I smiled as I smelt the scent and immediately pushed through the the crowd.

When I got to the front I smiled as I saw Jimin stading their in all his tall glory looking as handsome as ever.He was wearing an all black suit with black dress shoes and he even had shades on.God he looked hot.

I watched as his head turned in my direction and a beautiful smile quickly made its way onto his lips.He took off his shades throwing it into the open window of the car before spreading his arms in my direction.

I immediately ran into his arms feeling his chest rumble as he laughed quietly."I missed you so much" I whispered knowing well he could hear me.I felt hin press a kiss to the top of my head making me look up and smile.

"I missed you too babe.Though I think we should go because alot of peoole at your school are acting weird." He said already opening the passenger seat for me.I got in with a quiet giggle and he closed the door for me before walking over to the drivers seat and getting in quickly starting the car before driving off.

I turned to him."Of course they are gonna act weird.The school's nerd ends up being picked up by a tall,handsome guy looking like he's dressed in a million dollars and not only that he comes with an expensive car" I heard Jimin start to laugh lightly at that.

"Babe you know this is my school's unifrom one and two I asked you a million times to start attending my private school with me but you always reject." He said glancing at ne for a breif moment before looking back at the road.

I pouted at that."Jiminie you know I hate that type of lifestyle." He nodded at this.I looked down as I started fiddling with my fingers lightly."Whats wrong baby" Jimin asked pulling on the sidewalk so I had his full attention.

"Jiminie you know that I'm not.You know that I'm not dominant like other Alphas and what not.Do you think that my school is gonna make fun of me" I asked quietly.I turned to look at him and watched as he cooed.

"Oh baby it doesn't matter what they say about you.Just because your an Alpha doesn't mean you have to be dominant.There are other submissive Alphas out there you know. He said while taking my hand in his.

I smiled slightly at that before asking the award winning question."So if we're gonna do the nasty would you be mad if I wasn't dominant" I asked quietly trying my best to not squeak.

I watched as Jimin smirked and looked over at me before leaning in so that our faces were inches apart."So your thinking about having sex with me already?" he asked smugly.I gasped before hitting his chest lightly and turning my head the other way trying to hide my blush.

He erupted in a fit of laughter making me huff lightly and after about several minutes he finally calmed down."Baby from the moment I met you I knew I wanted to top you.And even if you didn't want me too I would've found a way.What can I say I'm too dominant for my own good" I rolled my eyes at that before nodding.

"Oh come on babe dont be so sour.Give Daddy a kiss." My eyes widened at the name before I turned around and hit him on the chest again hitting him a little harder than the last time making hin erupt in laughter even more than before.

My blush was obviously evident and even if I wanted to I dont think I could have hid it.I sat back in my seat crossing my arms over my chats before muttering a small."Perv"

_________________________________________