𝑪𝑨𝑻𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑨 𝑹𝑶𝑩𝑬𝑹𝑻𝑺

TO THE GIRL I'D HATED BEFORE
[ AUTHOR'S NOTE ]

I haven't seen a lot of Lara Jean x OC stories on here and I think that's crazy because I am actually obsessed with this idea. So, please do not steal this plot because I have put effort into making it. Also, feel free to skip this chapter as it is mostly just a summary of the OC and most of the things here will be detailed in further chapters. Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoy it. xoxo.
— fandomkisses

INTRODUCING...

*・゚: .⋆ Sofia Carson as Cat Roberts

Catalina "Cat" Roberts had known the Song-Covey family for almost all her life, she had lived nearby their house for a while when she was young

Naturally, they happened to meet as they were going to the same school and Catalina, even though she was a grade below, became best friends with Margot in Elementary school.

Catalina always hung around their house, mostly when things got too hard to handle at her own. The whole family loved Catalina. Especially Kitty, she was like another big sister to her — which was the birth of her nickname "Cat."

Well, everyone except Lara Jean. She disliked Catalina, she didn't like how self-assured
she always was. What bothered her the most was how she was Margot's best friend and was wildly different to Margot.

Catalina was younger, loud, brazen, and desirable. She was known by most people in school to be reputable in bed. She made Chris's adventures seem like a trip to the petting zoo.

As time went on, Lara Jean was almost certain that she hated Catalina. Her smug smile, gorgeous style, the way she managed to squeeze herself out of every argument and let down she gave Margot.

That was until one day they shared a kiss.

It was late. Cat was drunk, LJ was tired. And Lara Jean didn't even like girls, right?

But she definitely felt something, both of them did.

After that, Catalina started to disappear for long lengths of time without letting anyone know where she was going.

Not Margot.

Not even Lara Jean.

Until suddenly, Catalina had left for good. And with no warnings moved to a new state.

That is until she came back. But it didn't matter, of course, because Lara Jean was with Peter now and Cat was still the girl she'd hated before...right?