Salem took a deep breathe,his skateboard being tight in his grip as he had taken his step,almost being run over. He glared at the car. Fucking bitch assholes.

He let out a rather loud and dramatic sigh,licking his lips before walking into the school. He felt eyes on him,which made him highly uncomfortable. It's just cause you are the new kid. They know nothing about you

The boy looked around,wanting to take in his surroundings. Find the best places to hide if he needs to. Although,he would never leave a fight and be seen as someone who had to run,he definitely won't have his father being his backup plan.

It has worked when he was younger,but,now it would just be pathetic. As he walked around,searching for the office,he had seen many people,all of who were walking to others or just at their lockers.

Salem approached the office,saying a small 'hello' while asking for his schedule. Then he left,searching for his locker. It seemed as if it just wasn't his day. As he couldn't find his locker,and once he had,he couldn't open it. He groaned,the bell sounding that he didn't have time before pulling out his schedule.

And this was the part he hated,scanning his schedule,getting lost and confused with the way the numbers had seemed to start to scatter all over the page,until giving up and turning. He had seen a redhead,wearing large glasses. In his mind,weighing his options. Possibly get mocked and made fun of someone I don't know,or,be late for class.

Dad'll kill me if I'm to late to class in the first day. So, he approached the girl,just in time that the teacher had seen her but where she hadn't entered the class yet. "Um,excuse me? Can you direct me to this-I'm new here."

The girl nodded,saying how she wants to just drop her stuff off before doing just that then coming back out,leading the boy to a entirely different locker,entering different numbers than the ones that he had entered. He stared in confusion,eye brows furrowing. "So,your new you said,meet anyone yet?"

The boy looked at her,hearing the way she had said it. As if she didn't actually want to speak to him. She swung his locker open,moving out the way so he could it whatever it was into the locker. Which he had just shoved a jacket in,remembering to look for Steve and return it. "Uh,you,and Steve Harris? Harring? Something like that."

He missed the way she smiled at messing up the last name. Of course,he didn't know he messed it up. "Steve Harrington? Oh,then,I feel awful for you. I'm Barb Holland." The boy made a confused face,confused as to why she would feel awful. "Oh,I'm Salem Thorn. And,why do you feel awful?" He had started to follow the lead of Barb,but the girl turned around and glanced at his open locker.

Barb chuckled,but something Salem noticed it wasn't real. Before she closed his locker and led  him to the classroom,in it,once he open the door,all eyes had turned to him. He gave an awkward smile and wave. But,the teacher hadn't turned around. "Harrington,late again."

Salem turned his head,giving the class a once over. Some students confused,some giggling. "Uh,I'm sure it's a bad thing if you will assume when a student is late,then it is,Harrington." At the new voice,the teacher turned. "Who are you?" Salem fought the urge to roll his eyes. Hadn't they gave the information of students when they switched? I thought they had. "Salem Thorn,I'm new here."

He heard the teacher scoff,which had made the boy frustrated. "Obviously,in the back,there's a seat empty." The boy followed,spotting two empty seats and taking his place. When five minutes later,Steve Harrington had walked,the teacher giving the same remark to him and he had to Salem. When Steve also made his way to the back,smiling at seeing Salem,sliding in the seat next to him. "Salem,how's being in Hawkins so far?"