𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━ the slut to end all sluts

Börja om från början

"Um..." Lara Jean felt her throat dry up all of a sudden, "C-Catalina?"

All it took was one long at her face to be shot back two years. To that very night.

"Yeah," Kitty smiled, "She's back, isn't it great, Lara Jean?"

"Yeah...so, so great," Lara Jean laughed nervously, trying to smile at Catalina to hide her pure shock, "Cat..."

"Hey, DJ," Catalina smiled.

'DJ' was just one of the annoying nicknames Cat had made for Lara Jean. It was supposed to be for 'Denim Jeans.' A sort of stupid joke really.

Lara Jean was about to frown before she added: "You look stunning."

"Really?"" Lara Jean smiled genuinely that time, she even felt a small blush creep up her cheeks, "It's not too much?"

"No, it's perfect," Kitty said.

"You look fantastic, honey," Daniel told her and her smile was even wider.

"Okay," Lara Jean rushed to the door as she heard a knock and saw Peter Kavinsky standing there, bouquet of flowers in hand.

"Hi," He said, with a smile.

Catalina almost threw up in her mouth, this was beyond boring. It was perhaps the most boring love story she could have thought of. She expected Lara Jean to have more taste.

"Hey," Lara Jean replied.

"What's up?" Peter entered the house, leaning in to Lara Jean.

"Nothing much, no," Lara Jean replied before he gave her a small kiss.

"I got you something," Peter mentioned before taking note of Katherine and Mr. Covey. "Oh, hey Kitty," he pulled out a flower, "This is for you."

"Gerbera daises are my favourite," Kitty smiled.

Catalina rolled her eyes as she got up, walking towards the crowd at the door. Could he be anymore commonplace?

"Dr. Covey," Peter turned to Daniel and didn't take long before he started prying.

"What restaurant did you pick? 'Cause I know some of the best..."

"Ok, Dad...here. Put these in water, go," Lara Jean pushed him away.

"Woah, wait...DJ, you aren't gonna introduce me to your little friend?" Catalina smirked.

Lara Jean felt anger rise in her stomach, Cat knew what she was doing.

"This is Peter, my boyfriend. Peter, Catalina," Lara Jean said quickly.

"Pleasure to meet you," Peter gave her one of his classic Kavinsky smiles, "Another sister?"

Daniel Covey laughed, "Oh, god no. Cat's like a daughter to me but me with four girls? No way. I can't even handle the ones I have."

"This is all great but you'll meet Catalina another time," Lara Jean waved before she pushed Peter out the doorway, "We'll be late."

"Of course you will," Catalina mumbled. She knew LJ was only trying to get out of the situation.

She was. It was too weird seeing her first kiss and the girl who gave her the best kiss together.

"Say it out loud, eleven o'clock," Daniel looked at Peter.

"Eleven o' clock," Peter repeated.

"Or twelve if you need to get down with any frisky business," Catalina smiled, "We won't judge."

"Don't mind her. Okay, have fun," Daniel waved and he shut the door behind them.

*

While Peter and Lara Jean were in the middle of their main meal, Peter thought it would be okay to bring up Catalina.

"So who was that other girl?" Peter asked, "In your house."

"Oh," Lara Jean bit her lip before answering, "Just a family friend. She used to hang around a lot when we were little, she was Margot's best friend."

"Ah," Peter nodded, "I see. What about you? You guys aren't exactly girlfriends anymore are you?"

Girlfriends. Why did he have to use that word?

"No," Lara Jean said, "No we're not. Not anymore."

"Did she go to our school? I think I've heard Chris talk about her before..."

"Yeah, yeah..." Lara Jean nodded, "She was known as 'the slut to end all sluts.'"

"Woah," Peter said, "So she has a bit of a reputation..."

"Exactly," Lara Jean nodded, taking another bite of food, "Which is why I wasn't surprised when she took off without saying."

"She left without telling you? What? Like just..." Peter was about to ask why before LJ cut him off.

"Is it okay if we don't talk about Cat anymore?" Lara Jean asked.

"Um, sure," Peter said, he was slightly confused but he let it slide. He wanted LJ to have a good time, "Whatever you want, Covey."