EPISODE ONE: SOMETHING WICCA THIS WAY COMES PART ONE

Start from the beginning

Prue: What were you doing in China town? I thought that you had an interview in North Beach."

Piper: I did but I went to Young Lee market after my interview to get the ingredients for my audition recipe tomorrow.

Prue and Piper continue their conversation, while following Primrose.

Prue: So, that Wolfgang-puck knock-off didn't hire you then?"

Piper: No, but this just may get me the job. (While opening the package)

Prue: Jeremy sent you port?

Piper: The ultimate ingredient for my recipe. Oh my God, I don't believe it. Tell me that's not our old spirit board?

Prue: Yeah, Primrose found it in the basement when I was looking for the circuit tester."

Piper starts reading the inscription on the back "To my four beautiful girls. May this give you the light to find the shadow find the shadows. The power of four, evil be no more. Love, Mom." We never did figure out what this inscription meant."

Prue: Well, maybe we should send it to Phoebe. That girl is so in the dark, maybe a little light will help.

Primrose: Can I have the spirit board I never got to know Mom?

Prue: Yes, you can have it

Piper: "You're always so hard on her.

Prue: Piper, the girl has no vision, no sense of the future.

Piper: I really think Phoebe's coming around.

Prue: Well, as long as she doesn't come around here, I guess that's good news."

And with that Prue and Primrose walk out on them.

That night the cops are already investigating the woman's murder. When a young male arrives at the scene, he is immediately approached by another cop.

Darryl: Well, it's about time."

Andy: I got here as soon as I heard. Another dead female, right? Mid to late twenties."

Darryl:(Not paying attention to what he just said.) "I've been paging you for over an hour, Trudeau, where have you been?

Andy: Checking out a lead.

Daryl: What lead?"

Andy: One that didn't go anywhere."

Daryl: You're avoiding my question."

Andy: Because you don't want to know that I went to an occult shop."

Daryl: You hate me, don't you? You wanna see me suffer."

Andy: I wanna solve these murders. Someone's after witches."

Daryl: Women."

Andy: That woman up there, I bet she was killed with an athame."

Daryl: Wrong. Double edged steel knife.

Andy: Right. That's an athame. It's a ceremonial tool. Witches use them to direct energy."

Daryl: That woman didn't direct jack. She was stabbed. Plain and simple."

Andy: Was she found in an altar?

Daryl: Yes.

Andy: Were there carvings on that altar?"

Daryl: Just do me a favour. Don't ever follow a lead without checking with me first.

Andy: You wanna go to occult shops?

Daryl: Get to work okay."

As soon as they come in, a reporter is all over them.