Chapter 4: Flight

Link, Pit and Palutena were just chatting outside the nightclub, while they waited for Marth to return.

"I don't like the fact that Robin's coming," Palutena groaned, looking at the club's entrance, then looking back at the gang.

"Pfff, scared he's gonna beat your ass?" Link mocked, causing Palutena to scoff, "What?! N-no, of course not. He's just so annoying."

Pit raised his eyebrows, "Really, Palutena? Really? He's the one that's annoying?"

"Well I mean, yea. He's always attacking me for something that happened a long time ago, I mean like, shouldn't he like, move on or something?"

"Palutena PLEASE I beg of you, pleeeeaaaaase tell me you're joking," Pit pleaded, shaking his head in utter disappointment.

Just as Palutena was about to respond, Marth's voice was heard, "Guess who I found!"

The gang turned around to the club's entrancing, seeing Marth exit with a victorious smirk plastered onto his face, and along side him, Robin.

Then, it happened. Robin and Palutena made eye contact, and everyone around them felt the horrible tension. The hairs at the back of everyones neck stood up and goosebumps arose, hell, even the security guard felt uneasy.

Palutena felt her lower abdomen churning in anxiety. She didn't know why, but being around Robin felt so much more uneasy than it was last time she saw him, and at some point, she even felt out of breath, having to put her hand over her heart and bend down a little.

"Maybe it's the black hair..." Roy whispered, but everyone heard it.

Robin's amber eyes turned their gaze towards Roy, then Link and Pit.

"So it's been a while," Link admitted, "How have you been, Robbo?"

Robin looked at Link, but Marth spoke for him, "He's been fucking Tharja!"

Everyone's eyes widened, "No fucking way," Link replied, eyebrows raised.

"Ah! So you are over Lucina! Finally!" Palutena sighed in relief, placing a hand over her chest.

Robin immediately glared intensely at Palutena, "Excuse me?" It was only two quiet words, but the threatening tone that Robin said it in caused everyone to immediately shut up from the discussion.

Marth held his breath, puffing out his cheeks, his eyes darting from Robin and Palutena. Pit mentally sighed, knowing those two were going to go back at it again, as Roy hid behind him.

"So you assume, that just because I'm fucking Tharja, I'm suddenly over what you did? You think I'm dumb enough to forget?! Are you really that shallow, Palutena? You know I'm this close," Robin practically pinched his index finger and thumb, "I swear to god I'm this close to-"

"For FUCKS SAKE!!" Pit voiced angrily, "We are not gonna waste another minute of you two arguing over and over again! So both of you shut the hell up and focus and why we all met up!"

Robin growled under his breath, making a mental promise to deal with her when it's all over. The group then turned towards Marth, who was the reason they all gathered up.

"Ok, so, now that we're all here, Link and I decided that we should kill him, whoever the fuck he is. So two days ago, we decided to head to Green Hill Zone, so we can find Sonic, since Link mentions that he could be a major clue in finding out what's been taking control of us, buuuuut, Sonic left Green Hill Zone, so he wouldn't have to face any threats, and that's the problem, Sonic could be literally ANYWHERE in the whole universe, and we need to narrow down possible locations he could be hiding in."