Ch.5

Still Hannah's P.O.V

I thought to cheer her up and gave her my number. "Let's have some fun with Dennis and Jance this afternoon because they can't stay away from each other." After school, I called Dennis to ask if he and Jance would like to meet with or without Linny. Luckily, they said yes is good, and now we are on our way to a coffee shop. Apparently, Harper works there, and now Linny wants to go there to see Harper. When we entered, the boys walked to a table, and and I Linny walked to the counter to make an order.

Harper was behind the counter, and when she saw Linny, I saw that her face turned a little red. This could be a very nice afternoon.

I understood why Linny likes Harper. I mean, Harper has a light brown skin color with green eyes. Linny looked very different. She had fair skin with brown eyes and black hair. While Linny and Harper were having a conversation and not making an order, the rest thought I was going to make an order. "Uhm, please excuse me. I want to make an order," I said while trying to be nice. The red-haired girl turned around, and to my great surprise, it was Amber. "Amber, what are you doing here," I said with a red face. What a stupid action. Of course, I knew what she was doing here. She was working here. 'Well, Cutie 1, shut your mouth. Otherwise, you are going to catch flies and 2, my aunt is the boss here, so I was allowed to work here with my friends.' That sounded logical. "But I have to ask why are you here at Headstone, don't tell me you're stalking me." 'What no I'm here with Linny Dennis and Jance fun hey just got between you and me, Linny has a crush on Harper but Harper still has Kas as a boyfriend right.''

Amber looked at me with the most treasurer face ever, but it quickly left.

''Uhm, no, let's say that Harper broke up with Kas 2 months ago because Kas had gone cheating with another girl.'' damn I have to admit that's pretty shitty and dumb to do. ''But I think Harper Linny likes it too, I mean, looking at her, her face is all red only by talking to Linny.' ''But what is your order, Headstone?'' I looked at the plate with all the coffee types. ''Just do 4 cappuccinos.'' Amber turned around again, and later, she had 4 cappuccinos ready for us.

I paid Amber, turned around, and walked over to the boys. I saw that Linny was still not there because she was still talking to Harper. "Here, guys, 4 nice cups of coffee."I sat down next to Dennis, and we had a nice view of Linny and Harper, who were still talking. It took a while, and Jance, Dennis, and I already had all 3 of their coffee. Linny came back with the biggest smile on her face I had ever seen."Guess who scored Harper's phone number." Linny said in joy. Jance clapped his hands. "Nice girl, congratulations, but whatever you do, I'm the bridesmaid anyway," Jance said, making Linny, Dennis, and I laugh.

Later, we were on our way to my house to chill there. It was quite nice who would have thought that the loner girl I would ever have so much fun with the 2 of the most popular children in the school, if Amber would be here the row was complete. We ordered Chinese, and when the delivery driver arrived, we all rushed to the door literally. At this point, we were all sitting on the couch watching a movie. Dennis and Jance were practically on top of each other, and Linny and I were talking until my phone rang.in big letters, it said Amber on my screen, Amber called me shit what should I do I looked at Linny, who sat next to me with a big grin. "Oooh, it's Amber pick up." She said with a grin that grew bigger and bigger."Hannah, I know you like her, so why don't you just answer her she is calling you for a reason, remember."Linny was right. I had to answer, so I pressed the green button.

"Hey Amber, what's the matter." I asked.'' "Hey, Headstone can crash at your place tonight. My dad has a business meeting at my house, and I don't want to be there. "I felt my cheeks turn red, "Sure that's good."

"I'll be there in 20 minutes until Hannah." It was the first time she called me by name, and it sounded so good. Amber hung up, and I looked at Linny."So what did she want."She's coming here to sleep one night, and she'll be there in 20 minutes. "Linny looked surprised but also very happy. "Jance, take Dennis. we go home. I'll explain what's going on along the way.''

After 10 minutes, the house was dead again until I heard a knock on the door. I saw Amber standing with her helmet in one hand and her phone in the other."Come on in." "I said as I stepped aside for her."Thank you for responding so late. I assumed you were still in my bed." Amber said as we walked into the living room. "Uhm actually I was watching a movie with friends but after you called they left." Amber nodded thoughtfully."If you want, we can watch that movie together, but if only you want to."

I looked at her and saw that her face was a little red."Oh yes, that sounds like fun." I could only say. When the movie was finished it was quite late so I decided to go to sleep, and we both went to my room." So if you're okay with us, we can sleep in a bed together," I asked Amber with the reddest face I have ever seen with her. "Oh yes, that's good." Oh my god, I sounded so awkward. A little later, I was in bed with the girl I had a crush on. "Hey, Hannah." I turned around to see her; trust me, we were closer than we thought. ''Why are you not scared that I may do something to you.'' "I told you I'm not afraid of you." Amber looked at me with relief. "Why did you come into my life? You are too good." She said before I felt the softest lips on my forehead. I blushed like crazy. But then I felt something hard but at the same time soft against my hip. Oh my, this is what I think this is. The school's bad girl is intersex that didn't change my mind about her. I mean, I still have a crush on her. I decided to ask the questions tomorrow.

the next morning, I woke up because someone opened the curtains very loudly, which was weird because I and Amber were still in my bed. "Good morning, honey." I recognized that voice it was none other than my actual mother. I felt the sheets being pulled off and Amber's body. "Oh my, how we got here, Hannah. I didn't know you scored a girlfriend." My mom said in a surprised but happy tone.

Gr.Me

please check out my other book

A Royal Romance