Ch. 28

Hannah's P.O.V

When we arrived at school I saw the whole group waiting for us.

"Good luck with them." Amber kissed me and ran away before they reached us.

"So Hannah, what happened?" Dennis said with a huge smirk on his face, followed by the rest, not gonna lie they kinda looked creepy now.

"How big was hers." Dennis said, winding his smirk. A memory of her dick flashed in my mind, and I bite my lip while getting flustered.

"Oh stop Dennis look you embarrassed her." Linny slapped his arm.

"Was that the first question you had in your mind babe?" Jance pouted.

"I just wanted to see her blush, and look, she even looks like a tomato dish so red is she."

"Point taken." Jance admitted.

"You guys are the weirdest friends I maybe ever had," Harper said.

"aww, look babe the cold bitch called us friends." Denis smiled.

"don't let me get to your head". Harper barked back.

"Oi did you guys hear Kas has been arrested," Linny said out of nowhere. "Yeah, I heard he tried to rob a store, Harper I didn't know you guys steal".

"We don't but Kas and Bas do sometimes I'm even surprised that Kas got arrested he is, most time the fastest between those 2."

"I think it's his fault next time don't rob a store."

I think it's his fault. I mean who is so dumb to rob when you can just get a job?

"well guys it's almost time to go to the class and I have biology with Amber so I want to be on time."

"you have biology you are so lucky I have math."

Linny sighed.

"Haha sucks to be you I have a gym and you'll know I'm super good at P. E."

"Honey we have a running test, and knowing you, you SUCKS and I say suck on running." We all laughed even Dennis. "I better go now I don't what Amber waiting."

"Wait, Hannah," Harper yells.

"Ask if she wants to meet at my house, I'm throwing a small party between us."

"Yeah, the party let's go." Jance throws his hands up.

"I will tell her, bye guys see you over a well whatever how long it takes."

I quickly run to the class before the last bell runs.

I'm so sorry guys for not updating in a while and I have even worse news I have exams coming up in over 5 weeks and I really, really wanna focus on that. So after I did my exams, I will come back with good news or bad news.

Gr.Me😔

please check out my other book

A Royal Romance