Ch.1

Hannah P.O.V

*Beep * * beep * * beep *

The first thing that comes to mind is what is that terrible sound. Then I realized that is my alarm clock. I took my glasses from my nightstand and slowly put them in the right place. I looked at my alarm again. "I have to be in class at 08:15 and that's in 45 minutes." I removed the blankets and hurried to my bathroom. My long Ash blond hairs were messy, and my hazel-colored eyes were covered with dark rings underneath them. "Why did I call Dennis at half past 12." I brushed my hair, removed the scabs, and raced back to my room. The first thing I saw was that I picked up a sweater and tight pants. And ran to the kitchen, opened the fridge, and got the first brown bag I saw. When I walked to the table to get my books, I saw a letter from my parents.

"Dear Hannah, we are away for this week. Everything is already in the fridge. You know the rules and call us after school

love mom and dad."

great, this they were not often home and just when the last school year starts from high school to. I heard a horn coming from outside. And that honking could only be from one person. Dennis, my best friend. When I went through the door and he honked even more.

I think Dennis and I became best friends because our parents are best friends. Or maybe because we are both gay.

Dennis already has a boyfriend, and I, well, I never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl before. Dennis opened the door and yelled. "Hurry up, slow poke. You're gonna get us late."My parents left again probably for some business meeting, " I yelled, not caring about the neighbor's

Dennis cursed under his breath.

I walked to the car and stepped in. Dennis's taste in music is not my type, but it is not that bad either. The ride to school doesn't take long, I also do not understand why we always take the car when we can also easily go by bike or even walk.

Dennis slowly entered the parking lot and parked his car. I got out of the car, grabbed my bag from the trunk, and walked into the school with Dennis. Our school is known for sports such as football and cheerleading or something. I didn't even know it was a sport, it is, right?

In our school, you have a popular group with all the popular people such as Jance Kartos (he is Dennis' secret boyfriend). and you have Linny Kartos, Jance's sister, who knows nothing about it to my surprise.

furthermore, you have the "I want to be popular but know that I can't Dennis is part of that.

you have the emo squad, but you have that everywhere, no offense.

And you have the bad kids, you know the kids that wear mostly black don't listen to anyone and most time smoke this group consists of 5 people including 2 girls and 3 boys. You have Harper and Kas they are a couple, then you have a loan, and Bas, I think they are gay or something. Whatever they are, they sure are touchy with each other. And then you have Amber Colvin.

I'm surprised she has not even been expelled yet. I mean, she picks fights with other students and smokes (for me, that is bad). Teachers are literarily scared for her and for the pranks she does on them well except Miss Roods. Rumors say that she deals with drugs, but I doubt that she does that.

If you are wondering which group I am in. I can answer that pretty quickly. I am not in one, I am the nerd and loner of this school. Only Dennis and the teachers know about my existence. Others don't even look at me no matter what I do. But enough of my sad school life.

When I was on my way to my first lesson, I accidentally bumped into someone. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry."

all the papers from my folder fell to the floor. And when I picked up almost all the papers, I looked at the person. Shiiit, it was Amber Colvin. Just my luck, she picked up the 2 last leaves from the ground.

With the most beautiful voice in the world, she said and winked. "Next time, pay attention, cutie."

Eh, what she is... she's not flirting right. I mean, you are flirting if you are interested in that person. And I think that Amber Colvin the Amber Colvin, doesn't even come close to being interested in me.

So why did she say Cutie to me, maybe she is interested in me, no, never I mean of all the girls in the school?

"Uhm, yeah, thanks for helping me."

I said that in the most awkward and shy way ever, but hey, don't expect to see a lot from me.

She chuckles and leaves. And I have to tell you damn that was the most beautiful chuckle I ever heard. My heart was beating so loud that you could hear it 2 meters away. About 2 minutes later, I found Dennis waiting in the biology class. I walked over to him and sat down beside him.

"Jeez Hannah, what took you so long you were almost too late." He said in sarcasm. "Nothing much just bumped into Amber Colvin," I said back with sarcasm. "Did she do anything to you?" He checked 'possible' injuries.

"Well, my papers fell when I bumped into her, but instead of picking a fight and stuff, she helped me, and she called me a cutie." I felt my cheeks getting hotter. I was blushing this woman, which made me blush.

I looked at Dennis, and I saw him smirking. "Maybe she likes you." "What no way she can't like me." I blushed at the idea that maybe she did. The bell rang, and the first less was about to start

"Alright, class for the next 2 months. You have to work in pairs on a school project, and I know that you all want to be with your best bud, but too bad I already made pairs." Please, god, can you please make my wish come true and let me be paired with Dennis? I don't want to be with the other students? The teacher was almost done with the list of the pairs he made. And then, at that moment, I heard my name.

"Hannah, you are going to be with...."He waited a moment and said. "Ah, here it is Hannah you are going to be paired up with Amber. "Amber turned around, did a little search, looked me in the eyes, and said. Looks like we will be together for the upcoming few months, Cutie."

Gr.Me 

also, please check out my other book

A royal romance