19

Dixies POV
I grabbed the keys to my car rushing out the door Addison jumping into the car.we drove fast to the hotel.Once we parked we got our looking around.

"There's a Camera right there dixie"

"Ok shit ok we can just ask them to delete the footage right"

"There no gonna do that without a valid reason"

"Ok we can say that we didn't realize there where cameras and did bedroom activity's"

"Ok that might work let's give it a try"

We walked to the front desk standing there was a nice looking lady probably in her 20's.

"How can I help you lady's"

"I was wondering if there was anyways you could delete the footage from about 2-3 days ago"

"Umm...why"

"Me and my girlfriend here where fooling around in the car and we didn't realize there where cameras"

"Wel I'm not really Allowed to delete anything"

"Please do us a solid and delete the footage"

"I can't delete that whole day but I'll do this for you.ill let you guys go throw the footage together and delete the part where y'all was fooling around deal"

"Deal but can you maybe stay here why we delete it I really don't want any other person umm seeing my girlfriend with no shirt on"

"Mmm ok but be fast it's already record so all you have to do is trim it then press delete"

"Thank you so much"

She led us to the back where you can go through the footage and then left saying we had 10 minutes.me and Addison got to work fast first we delete the footage of us showing up to beat up Jesse.then we delete the footage from later that night it didn't take long at all.

"We're done thank you so much"

"No problem..next time try and wait till you make it behind closed doors"

"Will try"

——
Once we got home I went back to my bedroom to finish packing but I wasn't packing to go home this time."so are you still gonna leave"

"Yea but I'm not going home"

"Then where are you going why not stay"

"Well I was hoping to change my plane ticket and buy a extra one so that me and you could have a little vacation to figure everything out like me and you and whats gonna happen with us"

"I would love to do that where are we gonna go"

"Well I was thinking Paris"

"I've always wanted to go there"

"I know you told me before so I thought it would be nice to go together just us no one else not Bryant not charli no one"

"I like that idea of just us being there together no interruptions"

——
Bryces POV
We hide a body I helped hide a body someone who had a life is now gone because of us.it was eating at me ever sense we buried him.i felt like I was going crazy it's not fair for the guy.

I know I shouldn't but I have had way to Much  alcohol.this guy need justice in some shape or form.

"This is California police how can we help you"