18

Dixies POV
I was packing my bags when my bedroom door opened.it was Addison crap I didn't want her to know I was leaving because it would just make it harder.

"Dixie we need to tal-wait where are you going"

"I've decide to go home I can't do anything right"

"That's not true dixie."

"Oh but it is I mean look at me and you I can't even make US  work"

"There is no us anymore"she said sadly

"Exactly my point"

"You don't have to leave because we broke up dixie"

"That's not the only reason I'm leaving"

"Then what's the other reasons"

"It doesn't matter I have a plane ticket for tomorrow morning"

"I-ok what are we going to tell our fans"

"That's up to you Addison if you wanna keep our breakup private you can or we can post something about it"

"There gonna be sad.i don't wanna make them sad but they deserve to know especially sense they were so supportive of us"

"I don't wanna make them sad either addison.i don't wanna make anymore people sad"

"Then just stay and we can work this out"

"Addison i don't think it's Safe for me to be around you"

"What are you talking about of course it's safe "

"No it's not"

"Why WHY isn't it safe"

"BECAUSE I MIGHT HURT YOU"

"You wouldn't hurt me I know you wouldn't"

"I might I mean I kill someon-"my eyes widened when I realized what I just said.

"You what"

"I-I killed someone Addison because they said they were gonna hurt you I lost my temper and it just happened.I don't wanna hurt you addison who knows what I'm capable of"

"Om-ok it's ok I trust you dixie what happened"

"I told him to shut up because he was saying how he was gonna hurt you and how he almost did once but instead went after avani.he kept talking about how he was gonna make you scream and wish you were dead I just wanted him to shut up addi and he didn't I lost my temper at that point and hit him repeatedly with the back of the gun into he was no longer breathing Addison I'm a killer"

"You were just tryna protect me.its not like you killed him because you wanted to your not crazy."

"I don't want hurt anyone else Addison.i don't know what to do everytime I close my eyes I see him laying there dead I can't even eat"

"It's okay dixie your not gonna hurt anyone else you where just tryna protect me and avani.it would not have happened if he didn't say that stuff your not in the wrong"

"Addison there was a dent in his head where I hit him so hard"All of a sudden Addison grabbed me and hugged me tight whispering sweet nothings into my ear."dixie I love you and nothing and I mean nothing will change that"

"I love you to Addison"

"Did you make sure there was no way of getting caught"

"Yea Anthony and Bryce took care of it for me"

"Are you sure there's nothing else I mean you literally forgot that the bloody cloths where in the laundry basket."

"I'm sure we cleaned the whole hotel room got rid of the car and the body"

"Did you make sure there where no camera outside showing you guys take the body out side to the car"

"No we didn't do that"

"Shit"

"Yea shit"