8

Dixie POV
One month later
"Guys hurry were gonna be late to the flight"I heard chase yell from down stairs.i rolled my eyes and got up from straddling Addison."this will be picked up later"i said as I grabbed mine and addisons bags.we all got in a Uber and was drove to the airport.

"Good morning everyone this is flight 234-Hawaii  we will be taken off in a few minutes.enjoy the flight"I looked out the plane window as we took off it was still dark outside but all the lights in the city looked amazing.

Addison had a blanket that covered the both of us.sense we were first class we had a little pod to our selfs.she snuggled into my side and feel asleep.soon I did the same.

8 hours later

We finally made it to the hotel/penthouse we were all staying in.it was nice"alright Charlie and avani your sharing a room Addison and Dixie your room is upstairs there's one bed so please for the love of god don't be loud theses walls are thin."

Me and Addison made our way to the room we were sharing.i sat our bags down and then looked around.i took a photo and decided to post it.

Dixie Demilio

Liked byaddisoneasterling and 953,101 others

Dixiedemilio-Wish I could wake up in this room everymorning.

View all 345,102 comments

I went to the bathroom to see a bathtub big enough for 3 people."will definitely have to use that together at some point.addison smiled and nodded."or baby we could get freaky and skinny dip tonight it is a private beach after all"

"Yea I like that we can give all the fish in the sea a show"addison laughed then kiss me and grabbed my hands and sat me on the bed."baby you remember when we got back together and your dad walked in on us"I nodded."well I remember how scared you looked because he said something along the lines of what the hell is wrong with you but it turned out he was just playing and was happy we were finally together"

"What are you on about babe"she looked me in the eyes.now I'm scared"I seen how happy you were when he accepted you and ever sense I have been thinking about telling the world about us"

"You wanna fell everyone we're dating?"she nodded but looked nervous."I would love to be able to call you mine in front of everyone baby I'm so proud of you"I said smiling and happily yelling.she smiled at me grabbing me and hugging me"I was so scared you wouldn't want that"

"I have wanted it for the longest"I kissed her on the lips quickly then looked back at her"so I was thinking we can drop little hints to the fans all day today but then tonight make a Instagram post about it what do u think?"

"I love that idea and you""I love you too"she said.we decided to go down stairs and see what we were gonna do today.chase was talking about going to the beach today and then getting dinner.we all agreed and got our suits on.

Addisons POV

Dixie went and played in the water with Charlie while me and avani layed in the sun."so how are you and Charlie"

"We're good ever sense that kiss things have been different but in a good way sometimes I catch her staring at my lips as we talk."

"Sounds like she likes you I've always thought y'all would be cute"

" she is still with chase and I'm with Anthony so don't get your hopes up"

"I'll try but it's sooo hard"I teased she laughed."what about you and Dixie huh "

"Well me and Dixie are good as you know we are back together.were gonna tell everyone tonight"

"Everyone as in the hype house or everyone as in all our fans"

"Fans,they deserve to know besides a lot of people ship us so I think they will take it well"

"I know they will.but just so you know once it's out it's out media outlets will do anything for views try and make rumors.like that one about "is avani pregnant and is Anthony the father"it's frustrating but in the end worth it"

"Well I doubt Dixie will be getting me pregnant.i don't care what they say as long as me and Dixie are happy and okay"

"I'm happy you guys are okay now I missed y'all"I was about to answer back to that when I heard Bryant yell for us.we got up walking to them"we need you guys to pose for some photos"

We took some photos I watched as Dixie posed for some photos of just her god she was gorgeous."like something you see"she smirked."Yea I do"Bryant looked between me and Dixie trying to figure out what was going on.

Little did I know charlie was making a TikTok and we were in the back ground and you could literally see the heart eyes I had while looking at her.

To be continued.....

——————
Sorry last chapter was so bad I was lowkey rushing and didn't think about what I wanted to happen.ill post another chapter today love yall💜