9

Dixies POV
Me and Addison went in the water with the rest of the hype house after the photos.addison got her phone out and set in up on this step thing to get into the water and found some audio and we did one together.

In the song it goes "hey boy I really wanna be with you cause your just my type"as it sang that I looked at addi.after the TikTok was finished she posted it with the caption "🖤🙈".those emojis were me and Addisons thing.

That's when comments came flooding in saying stuff like-

"First addison checking out @dixieDamelio in Charlie's vid now this is there something y'all are trying to tell us???"and stuff like -

"@addisonsterling I think @dixieDamelio wants you"or "I shipppp"

Addison looked at me"what did charlie post"I shrugged my shoulders.she went to challis peg and sure enough we were in the back ground and Addison was checking me out.

"Oh god,there on to us"Addison laughed at me and then said"well we could just come out to them right now..."

I smiled at that "wait really"she nodded her head."we should post on TikTok today so hard core fans will know first then tomorrow post a video"

"I like that idea that way we can finally start kissing in public cause right now I really want to kiss you"I grabbed Addison and pulled her in kissing her lips softly she smiled into the kiss I pulled away."let tell them now"

We took some photos together and picked one.  

DixieDemilio

Liked by Addisonsterling and 845,989 others DixieDamelio-perfect has 7 letters and so does Addison🖤🙈View all 665,100 comments Addisonsterling-🔒CharlieDemilio-I'm so happy for you💙Avanigregg-finally it's about time love yall❤️Brycehall-so happy...

DixieDamelio-perfect has 7 letters and so does Addison🖤🙈
View all 665,100 comments
Addisonsterling-🔒
CharlieDemilio-I'm so happy for you💙
Avanigregg-finally it's about time love yall❤️
Brycehall-so happy for you💛
Chasehudson-ship🤗

Everyone seemed really happy for us addison was working on posting one for her Instagram too.I honestly couldn't be any happier then I am now.

Addisonsterling

Liked by dixieDamelio and 737,930 others Addisonsterling-I'm wearing the smile you gave me🥰View all 545,765 comments DixieDamelio-uno reverse😊Taylerholder-matching necklace 👀 Tonylopez-I'm so happy for you guys y'all have come so far😌

Addisonsterling-I'm wearing the smile you gave me🥰
View all 545,765 comments
DixieDamelio-uno reverse😊
Taylerholder-matching necklace 👀
Tonylopez-I'm so happy for you guys y'all have come so far😌

After that we just enjoyed the rest of our day.we went to sleep that night cuddled up to eachother.addison didn't know it yet but tomorrow I planned on taking her on this really cute date.i had a bunch of things in store for her including a...ring.

———————————
Ok so everyone knows now Dixie has a ring what kind wedding ring or promise??