chap. 1

Yerim's POV
It was the first day at my new school. I arrived at 6:50. It's kinda late so i kinda rush a bit. When I'm rushing to my class, i bump into this guy. He's a tall guy. "Sorry i-" before i finished my sentence he interrupt "ye it's fine." With a cold a$$ face. 'Wth who is this guy?!' You know i'm kinda moody that morning hehe:)

At class we have to introduce ourselfs. "Annyeonghaseyo my name is kim yerim, yerim for short" i said with a fake smile. "Okay yerim you can seat besides jeon jung kook." Said this teacher called mr.lee(?). Then this guy raised his arm. 'Omona! That's the guy that i bumped earlier! Otteoke??' I said in my mind. "Ye thank you mr.lee"
I went to my seat. 'Guess what? My seat-mate issa rude person' my thoughts said. "Hii what's your name? My name is yerim!" I tried to be nice to him. "You just said that in-front of the class." He said coldly. " oh, yeah.." SKSSKSJSJ THIS GUY-

It was break and i went to the cafeteria. Then there was someone running to me from behind. I could feel it. Then a hand touched my shoulder. "Omo you really kim yerim" i was confused, then i turned back and it was- JUNG JAEHYUN. "YAH JAEHYUN I MISSED YOU SO MUCHHH!!!!" I said. Jaehyun was my childhood friend. I didn't know that jaehyun was here. "Omo yerim you're still the same!! You're still short!!" He said. "YAH YOU!" I smacked him lol poor guy. "Ouchh sorry i was just joking" he said while smiling. His dimples were shown. 'Oh myy i miss this guy so much' for yall who don't know i had a crush on him when was little. But it doesn't last long because i knew he liked someone else. So i decided to move on! I don't want to destroy our relationship.

--🦋--