💃🚶 Chapter 5 : Riverdale Heights Pt5/6 / Spring

The clock was ticking , it was now or never the townies of Riverdale had enough of Betty Crocker Nancy Drew and her father Carson !

Veronica Lodge was running fast as she could through the woods in mid evening of Riverdale Heights her body trembling and shaking ..

What did the hell did she just do ?!

What did everybody do ?!

Her mind goes back to only mere few hours earlier.  .

Her best friend Betty Cooper was sitting alongside Nancy Drew & her father Carson inside Pop Tates  ..

A scream was heard outside  ..

Carson demanded the girls becareful to stay inside and lock the doors.  .

They never meant for it all to go soo far , but unfortunately it all did !

Moose was wearing a red hoodie that he grabbed from lost and found.

The choices that made will forever haunt them !

Nancy panicked inside , Betty feigned a brief hug wishing this girl never hit town !

They were only supposed to scare off the super sleuth and her parent but when he got struck from behind by Betty's crazy psychpathic twin brother Chet everything was unraveling ..

The blood wS literally on Veronica's hands they tried to save him , but it was too late. .

Drew Carson was dead !

Back to The woods ..

Veronica with her blood stained hands tries to pull out her cell phone ..

" Pick up ..Pick up ..

Daddy ..please help me ..

I killed somebody. .we all did. .

No Archie is innocent. .

What do you mean he has to pay for our crime ?! "

She demands

To Be Concluded..

💥 Thanks 4 being patient ..

💥  Carson Drew played by

      Billy Miller

💥 Nancy Drew played by

     Emma Watson

💥  Betty Cooper played by

      Lili Reinheart

💥  Veronica Lodge played by

      Camila Mendes

💥  Moose Mason played by

      Cody Kearsley

💥  Chet Cooper played by

      Hart Denton

Happy Spring !!!