💋 Ep3 : Broken Hearts Club Pt.1/3 SWEEPS

       SWEEPS

As the month of June quickly nears its end leading to a very welcoming summer around the corner , we find our favorite Sleuth Nancy Drew recovered from her last case and ready to confront her boyfriend Ned Nickerson .

At least that was the plan till she receieves an unexpected surprise so early in the chilly morning , with such dense fog outside ..

" Who the hell took my

DAYUM car ?! "

she demands outloud .

Luckily shes wearing a comfy red hoodie to stay warm , and her black boots for good measure .

She has no choice to call the police , when a guy from across the park runs up to her yelling ..

" Nancy Drew , i saw who took your car it was a woman look ! " Nancy is livid seeing this strangers footage from his cell pinpointing the incident that occured merely 15 minutes ago !

" My names Gary Valor

  ( Nick Robinson )

I spoke to an Officer Ted Murray who informed me they will get here soon as they can , but due to trees that fell around town plus at least two houses that were caught on fire during last nights awful thunderstorm we may have quite a wait ! " he recounts .

Nancy smiles , thanking Gary reviewing the footage taking notice the culprit female seems to have red hair and very slim waist , college student frame to her .

Gary looks at Nancy concerned. .

" Something tells me you just got your new case !

I just started working with your father as an intern , i am here to help anyway i can ! " he assures her .

To Be Continued ..

Cast ::

Nancy Drew played by

Emma Watson