💋 Ep3 : Broken Hearts Club Pt.2/3

                 Pt.2/3

Nancy was relieved when her father Carson Drew drove her to the police station so she can make an official statement.

" Sweety , i hope everything goes better for you i need to hurry onto the courthouse plz text me later on updates of your stolen car ! " he says hugging her then making a hasty exit .

She attempts to call her boyfriend Ned , but again no answer ..she couldnt help shake the feeling he's avoiding her .

While she waits to be called she heads over to the snack machine .

Soo many choices , from animal crackers , potato chips , fruit roll ups and yes even white powdered doughnuts !

She opts for a tasty skittles bag as a guy approaches her while shes trying to get her snack of choice out , seeing as its stuck !

" Having trouble i see ? "

he asks coyly

" The stupid machine wont let me have my skittles ! " she replys frustrated .

" We cant have that , here let me help ! " he offers then maneuvers the contraption to veer off to the left as he forcefully tilts it in a different direction .

Viola , the skittles bag is finally released ..

" Thank you soo much ,

you are my hero !

I am Nancy Drew by the way you are ? " she asks curiously admiring his blonde hair , blue eyes !

" The name's Joe Hardy ,

My brother Frank & I just moved here to your quiet little town of Jupiter .

Hall " he replies .

Officer Ted Murray introduces himself to Nancy as she waves bye to Joe who manages to slip her his phone number on a note paper he finds .

" Nancy , i took down all your info and we will notify you did you need a ride anywhere till we get this settled ?

I am also getting you a temp rental car on us for at least a week so it will be sent to the address you just gave me later this evening ! " he hints

Nancy thanks him , then says ,

" I could really use a ride to the University , i need to find my boyfriend please ! " she says

Moments later ..

She sighs , and to her surprise Neds dorm room is unlocked as she enters watching him making out with another girl !

He is caught off guard ..

" O-M-G Ned how could you betray me like this ?!

I loved you ! "

she says slapping him hard across the face as he runs after her shirtless and levi jeans unzipped ..

Cast ::

Nancy Drew

_ Emma Watson _

Ned

_ Grant Gustin _

Officer Ted Murray

_ Brad Pitt _

Carson Drew

_ Billy Miller _

Introducing

Joe Hardy

_ Miles Heizer_