🎱 Chapter 4 : Riverdale Heights Pt1 of 6

                       Pt1 of 6

It was early around 2am , when Nancy Drew & her father Carson arrived in Riverdale ..she was in awe of the towns beautiful scenery from its large park , bridge also the watering hole that seemed to catch her attention .

" Nancy , i saw a Drive-Thru why dont you get settled at the hotel and pick me up in an hour , i need to meet my clients boss .. "

he says leaving the car.

She knods agreeing , as she veers towards the direction of the hotel , the local hang out called Pop Tates is calling her name .

" I am dying for a banana split right about now ! " she muses .

She parks her fathers red BMW then slowly gets out as the thunder clouds roar , while it quickly begins to pour down very hard !

She gets soaked , so she rushes inside bumping literally into the most cutest guy she ever laid eyes on .

" Oh my goodness , i am soo sorry my name's Nancy Drew ! "

she says

He smiles .

" Archie..Archie Andrews. .

Welcome to Riverdale Heights Nancy Drew hope to see you again real soon i have to rush off my father Fred is wanting lunch catered today for some big meeting with a laywer and the employees who work for him .

U say Drew ?

Is your dad Carson Drew ?

Attorney At Law ? "

He quizzes .

She knods a yes , he giggles .

" Tounge Tied ?! "

he teases .

Shes amused by the other very attractive guy in a booth all alone who is enjoying his many cheeseburgers .

" Hi there , i am Jughead Jones pleased to meet you ! "

he says

She quickly notes in her head Riverdale is full of Hunks !

" Nancy Drew , pleased to meet you too Juggie ! " she teases

He smiles , as a blonde girl drops in with a brunette .

' Veronica , who is the goody goody sitting next to my Jughead ?! " she demands

" Calm down Betty , lets find out why shes even in town first ! "

muses Veronica

Nancy attempts to make friends but the ones called Betty Cooper & Veronica Lodge are not soo receptive .

She quickly orders her banana split to go then heads back to her father .

She is returning in time as an argument insues ..

" Get out of here right now Carson , you are not going to represent my employee today or any other day ! " says the one called Fred Andrews .

She deduces hes Archies dad !

She quickly jumps in to defend her dad .

" Hold on there , my father is the right man for the job if you could put away your stubborn pride for a few dayum seconds ! " she states .

To Be Continued ..

Cast ::

Nancy Drew

( Emma Watson )

Carson Drew

( Billy Miller )

-- Guests --

Fred Andrews

( Luke Perry )

Jughead Jones

( Cole Sprouse )

Veronica Lodge

( Camila Mendes )

Betty Cooper

( Lili Reinhart )

Archie A

ndrews

( KJ Apa )