You grinned and followed her outside and through the hallways as she leads you to Hulk. On the way, you started a conversation much to her displeasure. "Are we there yet? Can we stop by the bathroom I need to go?"

"Do you ever shut up?"

"Not if I can help it."

When you finally reached your destination, she couldn't have been more relieved. She opened the doors and shoved you through. "Good luck."

As the doors slammed closed you looked around. The room you were in was giant and the walls were covered in red and white paint. There's furniture, large cushions, and a bed that looked to be made out of the skull of a giant beast. There's a bar stocked with various types of alcohol and in one corner there seemed to be a huge hot tub. What really drew your attention was the large window taking up space on the wall on your left. You walked up to it and took in the sight of Sakaar. Sakaar wasn't as elegant as Asgard but it did remind you slightly of New York with its skyscrapers although the architecture here was a lot more colorful and abstract. 

You kept your eyes on Sakaar's skyline until you started hearing heavy footsteps coming from outside. You didn't have time to prepare yourself as the doors flew open and a familiar green figure stomped into the room. He was wearing his battle armor and looked very intimidating. At first, you thought he was going to crush you on the spot but the smile he gave you was almost friendly as he were happy to see you.

He walked towards you laughing and shoved you playfully almost making you lose balance. "Friend visit Hulk!"

You laughed relieved, "Are you kidding I couldn't be happier to see you. How did you even get here?!"

"Winning," he responded thinking you meant how did he get to have a room like this.

"No, like how did you get on this planet?"

"Quinjet." He mimes a plane landing and points out the window you had been looking out of. There in the middle of a bunch of rubble was a standard Avengers quinjet.

"It looks still intact! We can use it to go back to Earth!" You eagerly started to think of ways you could somehow get to it. You would have to get through the Grandmaster's guard which could prove difficult but with Hulk at your side, you would have a better chance. You also had to think about the obedience disk on your neck, that wouldn't be easy to get off without one of those controllers.

As you continued to strategize you didn't notice Hulk remove his armor and change into a more comfortable attire with beads hanging off his neck. He didn't speak until he sat on his bed with a large bowl of what looked like fruit. "Hulk no go to Earth. Hulk stays."

You looked back at him like he was crazy, "What why?"

"Earth hate Hulk."

"That's not true." It was kind of true. The world, especially the media, had very different opinions on the Hulk and many were bad. You hoped reminding him of the good ones would help change his mind. "You're a hero buddy. An Avenger. You got friends back there."

"Not Hulk's friends. Banner's friends. You're Banner's friend." He looked a little sad as he continued to eat his food.

"What, n-no," you lied, "I don't even like Banner. He's a doctor, I hate doctors. Like I seriously hate them."

"Friend goes. Hulk stays."

You looked over at him and realized there was no way you would have a chance of getting off this planet without him. If Loki was with you perhaps but he was who knows where right now, and you were losing hope on Thor or the other Avengers coming to help. Loki's words from before rang in your ear, what are you even going back to?

You took off your helmet and placed it on the counter of the bar. You then tiredly walked over to Hulk and sat next to him. "Maybe you're right, maybe we should just get used to it here."

Hulk perked up, "Friend stays with Hulk."

"Yeah why not," you sighed defeated, "Earth wasn't so great anyways."

Hulk cheers happily, "Friend and Hulk home!"

You smile at him, "Might as well take advantage of a bad situation."