Chapter 16: TWOgether

Start from the beginning

"Hmm... baby..."

"Jimin..."

"Yes, baby?" he asked as he unclasped my bra.

"You're an expert. Have you fucked anyone already?" I asked raising my voice a bit.

Jimin chuckled sexily, "Nope. I'm just watching."

"Watching what?"

"Come on, baby. Don't ask. I'm shy," he smiled and his eyes almost disappeared which made me laugh.

"I love you."

He smiled again as he removed my bra and threw it somewhere in the room. He got off me and unbuckled his pants as I removed my dress fully revealing me in my black laced underwear. He was on his boxers as he pushed me on the bed again.

"I love you so much, Y/N," he said.

He kissed me again and I felt his hot tongue playing with mine. He was exploring my mouth as if it was his and the next thing I felt was his fingers on my clothed wetness.

"Too wet for me?" he chuckled as he ruffled his wet hair. He backed up a bit and his sweaty neck blessed my eyes.

He is so sexy as fuck.

I nodded slightly and he chuckled again more sexily this time.

Oh my god, where and when did I even sign up for this man?

He suddenly removed his boxers and...

What the hell?

"I'd make it fit, baby," he winked at me before he cupped my cheeks to kiss me.

His kiss was rougher than the first one. He was dominating me and I could not deny that I'd be on my knees following him and at the same time I also wanted to be dominant. I felt his bulge continued growing on my abdomen which made me wetter than I was.