Brian x Reader

It was a bright sunny day in y/n's city, perfect weather for traveling, and that's exactly what y/n had planned today. They got ready as usual and lugged their suitcases out of the house and into the car. Today they had a flight to Ireland to see their long time friend and youtuber buddy Brian. In little to no time they arrived and began to feel nervous while entering the airport.

'You need to calm down y/n! It's just a visit to see Brian! You packed everything and prerecorded loads of footage!' Y/n yelled at themselves in their head. Soon enough their flight was called and it was time to go, they knew the flight was a few hours long so they had plenty of time to panic on the plane about seeing Brian. Y/n could never admit it to anyone but they did have a crush on Brian, his charm and idiocy on camera made him attractive to y/n somehow. Even his personality behind the camera was striking, he has a good heart and it shows even when no one is around.

One more hour until the plane would arrive. Y/n paid for in flight wifi to tweet out about her journey and message Brian that she was almost there. Of course David was with him since he also wanted to see y/n and hang out to do a collab video. While watching some of Brian's videos on youtube y/n realized the plane was landing soon, they turned off their phone and let the butterflies rush back to them.

Once they were off the plane y/n went to claim their luggage and find the two boys waiting for them. It didn't take them long since Brian yelled out "Y/n!" All the way from across the airport. They turned with their cheeks red hot from the familiarity of the voice. "Brian!" Y/n called out while beginning to drag along their luggage. "Good to see you, aye." David said while taking one of y/n's suitcases. Y/n firstly gave Brian a welcoming double cheek kiss before doing the same to David.

"Who the hell taught you that?" Brian asked as they all began to walk to his car. "It's a French thing...I think. I just wanted to seem classy you know?" They laughed. "I think you just spooked the guy." David teased. "Oh they did not! I was just confused is all." Brian responded. Y/n just giggled as the butterflies slowly settled and the blush on their cheeks grew. In little to no time at all they arrived at Brian's car, taking a few minutes to load y/n's luggage and leaving quickly.

"Man I am so tired. You don't mind if I nap for a bit as soon as we get there right Brian?" Y/n sighed and ruffled their hair as their tiredness was evident. "Not at all, make yourself comfortable as you are the new ruler of my home." He joked. "Well then what the hell am I?" David inquired. "A peasant, no wait. A jester." Brian replied. Y/n gave a tired laugh as they began falling asleep in the back seat, but as soon as they were comfortable Brian had arrived at his home.

"We're here!" He yelled out as he opened his door and got out. David got out as well and began unloading y/n's suitcases. Y/n groaned before getting out and walking into Brian's home. They were so tired that they just went upstairs and saw a room with it's door open, Brian's room. Y/n was too tired to care, they went straight into his bed and buried themselves under the sheets accordingly.

Brian and David called out to y/n with no response, David decided to stay downstairs and watch tv while Brian went upstairs to see where y/n was sleeping. He crept through the hallway and went into the guest bedroom, the bed was still neat and nobody was in the room. Brian gave a sort of sigh-laugh as he went to his room to find his bed occupied. He looked at y/n and gave them a small kiss on the head before heading downstairs with David.

Timeskip

About an hour later y/n awoke to find that the sun was already setting. They got up and stretched before slowly creeping down the stairs. Brian and David were playing Minecraft on Brian's switch, they also noticed that the boys had beers out in front of them. "I see you two kept busy." Y/n said while walking to the kitchen. "Finally you're awake, you slept for years." Brian teased. Y/n poured a glass of water before sitting next to Brian on the couch. "Yeah but at least I'm not drunk." They replied.

"Jesus y/n we're Irish for fucks sake, it's gonna take a lot more then a couple beers to get us screwed." David said while still looking at the tv. Brian just laughed as to agree with him. Y/n rolled their eyes and just admired Brian as he played. Eventually he turned to them, a confused look on his face. "Do I have something on my face?" He asked. "What? No!" They replied. "Then what're you giving me that look for? Is it because I'm wayyyy too sexy for you to handle?" Brian joked.

"You're an absolute idiot." Y/n said. "Hey guys, I hate to interrupt ye argument but I've got to get going. I forgot to leave food out for Joe and Tony." David intervened. "Leave it to the Irish man with one brain cell." Brian complained. Y/n got up to say goodbye, hugging David. "It was great seeing you though, you should come over tomorrow." They added. "I plan on it, anyways see you Brian, Y/n." And with that David left.

Y/n picked up the controller and began playing with Brian. "So...what did you wanna do tonight besides this?" They asked. "Well we can film tomorrow, I know you're still tired. I'm getting tired of video games though. We can go to my room since I have to edit some videos anyway." He replied. "Sounds good." Y/n blushed at the thought of being in Brian's room with him but they tried not to let it get to them. And so they cleaned up downstairs before heading up and into Brian's room.

Y/n sat on the bed on their phone while Brian sat at his computer, editing. "Hey y/n, could you come here and help me decide on something?" Brian asked. "Yeah totally." They replied. Y/n got up and went over to him, they noticed his video was already being uploaded but he had no title for it. "I can't really think of a title for this one, maybe something that's clickbait since me and David made a bet." He said. Y/n wasn't surprised since those idiots had drank and constantly do stupid things.

"What was the bet?" They asked. Brian hesitated for a moment, but he soon sighed and let out the truth. "Well we made a bet on whether or not you were into me. I obviously said you weren't but David kept on insisting that he saw it since we first became friends." Brian let out an awkward laugh, he was getting afraid that y/n would hit him over the head for making such a bet. As soon as Brian finished speaking y/n was red like a tomato, David knew this entire time and this was their chance to try and see how Brian felt.

Before y/n could speak they were cut short by Brian. "I mean, don't tell him I told you but he has a thing for you so I don't get why he would say such a thing. If I were him I'd want you to like me back, not my friend." Brian just looked at y/n, expecting an answer that sided with his logic. Y/n felt a sense of guilt creeping up on them, how could they not have noticed how David felt? Were they too focused on Brian this entire time?

Y/n just groaned before finally expressing how they felt. "Brian. I...I don't have feelings like that for David. He's just a friend and that's all he'll ever be to me. But you...you're different. He was right, since the day we met...since our first recording session, I've felt something for you. You don't have to return my feelings but I at least needed to get this off my chest." They looked away while their cheeks burned waiting for an answer.

"Y/n..." Brian was stunned by what he had just heard. "I...I feel the same way. I just didn't want to ruin David's chances, I figured he'd have a better chance to be happy with you then I would." He got up from his chair, slowly beginning to embrace y/n. "You have no idea how long I've dreamt of being in your arms." Y/n mumbled. "Well now you are. And now you're forever mine." He whispered back.

Word count : 1541