Chapter 10

"It's okay, next time if someone is coming into our house we should stick together."

He nods.

I go to sleep in the guest room that night and wake up the next morning in a cell. I look around, I didn't see much except for bars and other cells all around mine. Is this a dream? I hear loud footsteps coming. 

I stand up to find that I'm chained up. The guard looks at me with curiosity.

"Where am I?" I ask.

"In a cell" he responds.

" Yeah, I know that." I say.

"Where's cole?" I ask.

"Cole? You mean Alpha Cole of Silver Death Pack?" He asks.

I nod.

"I don't know probably tending to pack duties." He says.

"Wait, am I in Silver Death packs cells?" I ask.

"No, Your in Light Moon packs cells. We even captured your friend, what was her name?" he says.

"Penelope" I say.

"Ah yes Penelope" He says.

"Why am I here?" I ask.

"Alpha Gunner would like to talk to you and Penelope. He said you two didn't come back to the pack after the war." He said.

"Yeah about that, we found our mates. We had no choice, we had to leave." I say.

"I see, well hopefully Alpha Gunner is in a good mood today. Good luck." He says.

The guard walks away and leaves me to my own thoughts. How did they capture me without me waking up or waking up cole? I didn't understand.

I started to pace back and forth trying to put together everything, maybe it was Xavier. What if he was working with Alpha Gunner?

I eventually sat down and stared at the bars, the paint was started to peel off. I observed the chains that were holding my ankles and wrists captive. They seemed to tight and big to break, there was no way out of this.

I sat and waited and waited for Alpha Gunner to show and he didn't. But why? and they didn't bring me any food either, was I just supposed to starve?

I stood up but I couldn't get close to the bars since the chains were preventing me. My body was getting tired so I laid down on the stone cold floor, resting my eyes and eventually welcoming sleep with open arms.

I wake up to people talking.

"she's awake" someone said.

I was still in the cell, I saw Alpha Gunner standing with a group of people. They were talking about something. They all looked at me.

I sit up waiting for them to talk.

"So why am I here?" I ask.