Parka

I woke up to Opal hitting my head.

I look at the time and it was 5:30

30 minuets before I was supposed to get up.

"Might as well start my day now uh Opal?" I She smiling at him. His iris's go full wide and he purrs. "Aww Opal." I say and pick him up. "I'm fine really." I pet his but and he sticks it up in the air happily. I giggle at his actions. "Pampered Pussy." I whisper in to his back. He growls and walks away. "Opal! Honey! I was only joking." He meows is response. He went in to my room. "You know I'm about to go in there as well right?" I say to him. On cue he walks out and goes to the sun window. I laugh at his childishness and walk to my room to change.

 I laugh at his childishness and walk to my room to change

Come out of my room and pack up my homework from yesterday

my homework from yesterday. I put my homework folder in my bag and look around. I clip my keys to my belt loop and force myself to remember the grab the parka. I sigh and look around for anything else I might need for the day

Nothing? Alright let's go.

I say good bye to Opal and he meows and melts to my hand behind his ears. I check the time and I still have 30 minutes. I giggle and pet Opal more. I sit in the bay window petting him.

"I don't get how your throat doesn't hurt after purring for," I stop and look at the clock. "20 minutes. I know mine would."

I stand up and do one last check for all the things I need. I check for the parka like ten times before I and satisfied. Even on my way out the door I check again for the parka.

I walk to the bus stop and I only wait for a minute before it gets here.

I was about to greet Bus Driver Dylan but he wasn't here. It was a new person. I looked at him confused but he scowled. I hand him the money and walk to my seat. A few seats open where in the back. I decided to take the on that was all the way in the back, it was a two seater. I was the only girl on the bus.

Okay.... somethings up here.

A few of the men watch me make my way to the back of the bus. Some of them smile at the parka. I hold it tighter to my chest and sit down.