"Nah nigga you just saying that cause you got a new lil shorty."

"Who?"

"The one you posted last night, Reign." He said and I chuckled.

Reign was chill as hell, maybe she what I needed to forget about Emani. I ain't tryna use her as no rebound so imma just take it slow, plus we only known each other for about a week now.

But Emani just something so rare to me, I don't know what it is about that girl. 5 years later and she still look fine as hell. I think about her all the time but I'm finna put a stop to allat, if we really meant to be we'll find our way back to each other. Eventually.

████████████████

𝙴𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙵𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛 | 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚒

"Mani slow THEE FUCK down!" Taylor said taking my cup from me.

"Chile let her drink, she been playing mommy and ain't been out in a while." Kayla laughed and handed it back to me and i gulped that shit down.

This whole night consisted of me drinking, dancing, repeat. We been in this club for a good lil 2 hours. Xayvion was at my momma house and Antonio was chilling at home with a few of his friends.

"Aight. But if she throw up over my damn car YOU cleaning it up." Taylor said and we all stood up and started dancing like we was before.

When I drink I completely zone out and say whatever is on my mind, that's why this night took a sharp turn. But y'all ain't ready for that yet.

"It feel good being out the house don't it?" Aliana asked.

"Girl yes!" I said loud enough for her to hear.

We got interrupted when freak hoe started playing. When we figured out what it was the whole club got hyped as hell.

Ima throw this money like a free throw.

Arch ya back, out your hands on your knees hoe.

I did just that and waited for to beat to drop. And when it did, my ass started twerking like I was single with no kid.

Ima throw this money like a free throw, you just keep on dancing like a freak hoe. Arch ya back, out your hands on your knees hoe. Bounce that ass to my motherfuckin' beat hoe.

As I danced Vanessa hyped me up causing me to go faster. I haven't been out in so damn long I forgot what it felt like.

████████████████

𝙰𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚘 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗 | 𝚃𝚘𝚗𝚒

I got up from the couch when I heard a knock on the door and went to open it. When I did I saw Kayla standing there.

"She a mess, I think she dead cause she won't wake up." She pointed to the car and I sucked the hell outta my teeth. Emani was a totally different person when it came to drinking.

I put on my slides and walked out to the car and saw her laying across the backseat.

"Mani." I shook her a little bit until she sat up. "Come on."

"Baeeeee carry me." She put her arms up.

"You a whole ass child." I said before I picked her up bridal style. "You gon' be straight driving home with them?" I looked at Kayla.

"Yeah i didn't drink." She said and I nodded.

I walked into the house with Emani in my arms and took her drunk ass upstairs and laid her on the bed.

"I feel nauseous." She said with her eyes closed.

"You want some water or sum?" I asked and she nodded. I went downstairs to get it before coming back up and handed it to her.

"Here."

"Thank you." She took a sip and put it on the nightstand. "I have a question."

"What?" I walked over to the dresser to get her out some new clothes to sleep in.

"Would you be mad if I left you for Khalil?" She asked I turned around fast as fuck.

"What is you talm bout?" I scrunched up my face.

"I'm just asking, would you? I think about him alllllll the time. It's like he takes over my brain g. I love you but I love him too." She explained like what she saying was just the most normal shit ever.

"Emani you really got me fucked up yo. Ion know who the hell you think you talking to, asking and saying all that dumb shit." I said starting to get mad.

"MMCHT!" She smacked her lips and turned her body to the side. "Goodnight."

After she said that she ain't say nothing else, meaning she went to sleep.

60+ votes

y'all fucking dirty with y'all i WaNt KhAlIl AnD eManI looking asses. i hate it here y'all always get y'all way 😩

ˢᶦᵏᵉᶦᵍᵍᵃ