𝐗𝐕

𝙺𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚠 | 𝙺𝚊𝚢

𝙴𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙵𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛 | 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚒

"What you doing pimp?"

"Nothing. It's boring without you here." I said as I laid across my bed and looked up at the ceiling.

"You missing a nigga and it only been what? A week?"

"Duh. I'm so used to you being here next to me. Not away from me." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Imma only be in here for 1,818 days. That ain't long."

"Khalil...it's only 365 days in a year. And how you know that? You counting?"

"Yeah. But you going back to school?"

"I don't know, I kinda do and kinda don't. I do because I wanna prove a point and I don't because I might kill one of them bitches. Still can't believe I let them get to me like that." I shook my head.

"Whatever you choose I'm witchu. But ion think you should, they might say some shit and I wouldn't be able to do nothing about it."

"I-"

you have one minute remaining.

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Imma have to get used to that?"

"I mean, if you wanna talk to me then yeah. But imma talk to you soon."

"Khalil you better, I ain't playing."

"I will I promise. I love you."

Before I could respond the line clicked. Was I gonna say it back? I don't know.

I put my phone down and got up before going into my momma room.

"Ma." I walked in and sat down next to her.

"What's wrong?" She asked and picked up the remote to mute the tv.

"I miss Khalil." I laid my head on her lap.

"I know you do mani, but everything happens for a reason." She started playing with my hair and I closed my eyes. "And I should beat both of y'all up for not telling me."

"I'm sorry. I just thought you would've been mad or sum." I shrugged.

"Oh chile hell yeah I would've. But I woulda got over it, if he make you happy then who am I to interfere?"