Can You Give Me Your Heart? Pt.1

Amber P.O.V

I stood backstage, ready to give my heart to my performance like I always did. This was the moment that I forget everything, and only remember my fans.

The crowds loud cheering rang loudly in my ear, like a sweet melody played only for the king. And I felt like a king. I let my breathing slow down a bit, inhaling and exhaling. It's how I get rid of the nervousness.

"Before we move on to our long awaited performance, we would like to introduce the new rookie group of SM!" I heard the announcer say to the audience.

The loud cheering became murmuring and whispering of excitement. I, too, was Intrigued by the sudden news. I've stayed in S.M for god knows how long, yet I didn't even know of this. So I stood, staring at the empty stage.

A couple of boys entered the stage. And that's when I saw him. I didn't count how many since that particular boy caught my eye.

He stood tall, with his broad shoulders that emphasized his model perfect body. His nicely toned skin glistened under the lights on the stage. And like a painted portrait, he looked onto the crowd with his dazed eyes. It was as if he was in his own little world.

At this point, I didn't realize that the crowd was cheering strongly for the boys who stood up on the stage. They remained silent, yet the crowd went wild.

"Amber! Get ready." Victoria hollered.

I turned to her, to assure her I was ready. But when I turned back to get a last glimpse at that boy, he was gone. I looked as if it was just all my imagination.

Throughout my performance, I couldn't help but think about him. Who was he? I wanted to know his name. But I had to hold it off, because to me, my fans come first.

"That was an excellent performance!" Taemin beamed as he approached me.

I looked closely at him and examined his face.

"Just like him." I said under my breath but loud enough for him to hear.

Taemin tilted his head, like a confused puppy who was told to do a flip without leaving the ground.

"Like who?" he questioned.

He touched his face, and rubbed his cheeks. The puzzled look on his face grew more intense until I told him to just forget about it.

I let out a deep sigh. What has come over me? It's like I'm caught under a spell and I don't like this feeling at all. Every time I close my eyes, all I see him standing on the stage. And when that happens, my heart begins to beat so fast that I could probably rap to it. I don't even know who he is, so why am I so fixated on him.

I looked into the distance where Taemin had walked off to, and could help but think how much he looked like him. The boy who captured my eyes.