Actual Love pt.3 (End)

Mark p.o.v

She was beautiful. Her eyes glittered like two precious gems. Her bangs fell on her face as she gazed out the jet's window absentmindedly. I wanted to touch her, caress her face, and make her mine.

I chuckled at my desperate state. Man did I need a girlfriend...and soon.

"What's so funny?" Amber questioned as she set her eyes on me.

"Nothing really. Just thinking about Kris's surprised reaction when he see's you." I lied.

Amber shifted her weight to face me. She leaned her head against her hand, making her hair fall above one eye, covering it. And she smiled an amused yet weary smile. Amber, she didn't tell me, but I could tell she's nervous. I've been watching her, and all that has tired her out.

I placed my hand above her head, " I'll wake you up when we get there."

"Thank you..." She said before she trailed off into a deep sleep.

The ride didn't take long. We got to China around 4:30. And, being a little selfish, I woke Amber up after I watched her sleep for a few minutes. When she's awake, she a gorgeous woman, but turns into a cute honey bun when she sleeps.

"....go?" Amber voice rang in my head.

"Are you ready to go?" She repeated. My face heated up as I realized that I had lost myself in my thoughts of Amber.

"Y-yeah lets go." I replied while trying desperately to hide my face.

We walked thought the streets in China until we walked up to a big apartment complex. I gazed over at Amber who was taking a deep breath.

"Well...this is it." I said to her. She looked back at me with a trembling smile. I guess I, in a way, said it to myself.

While on the jet, I thought about my love, and then Amber. If I really did love Amber then I should let her go. My hopeless love for Amber shall forever wander the streets of China because I'm going abandon it here and now once I see them together.

I pulled out a crumpled piece of paper that had Kris's address written on it.

"He's staying in room 204." I said in the midst of our silence. We both looked at each other before making our way into the large building.  It took us a few minutes to find our way but got there nonetheless.

"Go ahead. Knock on the door." I urged the frozen Amber.

She gulped and slowly knocked. We waited with anxious hearts for the door to click open. And it did. There was Kris, Ambers gallant Knight and Prince with a shock expression.

"Surprise!" Amber said with a squeaky voice.

Kris stood silent until he smiled, "Amber! What are you doing here?"

Amber pouted, " Did you forget? It's my birthday today!......... I wanted to spend it with you."

He laughed. But something seemed odd. The strange feeling came back.

Amber P.o.v

Something felt wrong. I looked at Kris and tried my best to smile but a cold feeling kept washing over me. I wanted to turn back but I must face it now or never. To be honest, I felt this way for quite a while now. I don't know what it is but it has to do with Kris, and I don't like it. I suspect he's cheating on me and truthfully, I refuse to believe it.

"I want to eat my cake with you, and only you." I whispered as I leaned on Kris's chest. I felt happy and less anxious this way.

In the darkness of my love, I felt a sharp sting on my cheeks as I fell back. When I refocused my eyes, I saw a doll like Chinese girl standing in front of Kris while he had a shocked expression on his face.

"W-what's going on?!" I heard mark yell.

I watched the girl as she was about to leap on me but only to see mark shove her way and wrap his arms around me.

"Don't touch my boyfriend! He's mine you little-" the girl began to scream but got cut off by Mark.

"Boyfriend?! What the hell?! Kris is AMBER'S boyfriend, not yours you cheap woman." He defended. His arms wrapped tighter around me.

My eyes burned as tears threatened to fall, but I stopped them.

"K-Kris, tell her to leave." I pleaded.

"Heh. Why would I tell my girlfriend to leave?" I heard him say.

"Girlfriend..." I said with wide eyes.

"Yeah. Girlfriend. When I left for China, I thought you'd take a hint that I wanted to break up with you."

"Why?" I questioned with a shaky voice

" This girl is more cuter," he said pulling the other girl closer, " I'm too good for you. I mean look at you, you dress like a guy and refuse to look pretty going on dates. How can anyone love you."

That was the final blow. I looked at him with hateful eyes as I turned around and ran for the exit. I thought I was alone when I felt strong arms stop me in my tracks...it was Mark.

"How stupid am I. I knew he cheating, I knew it but I pretended not to see it." I said, not letting the tears fall down my face.

Mark cupped his hands on my face, and kissed my eyes, " it's okay. Let the tears fall, I'll catch them."

I begin to cry. All the feelings that I bottled up, I let Mark catch them. My memories with Kris, my feelings for him, I'll never forget them.

We sat at the park bench under the moon. I don't know if it's because of the events that happened today, but I started to see how handsome Mark was under the lamp light. His smile was breath taking, it sent goosebumps up my arms. His lean and tall figure as I looked him in his eyes. And his kind and warm spirit that can soften a rock. I think I love him...but I'd rather not tell him. He had a girlfriend after all.

"Girlfriend?" I heard Mark question.

"Yeah. 'How lucky it'd be to be your girlfriend' is what I was thinking." I mindlessly said.

Damn, I just flirted.

"Never mind. I'm not cute enough." I laughed trying to brush it off.

"About what Kris said about you not being cute, I think that you're beyond cute, you're beautiful." He said looking at me.

Beautiful?

"Trying to flirt with me when you have a girlfriend." I tried to play off.

"No. The girlfriend I have is just my imagination of the girl I want to have. I want to have you, but you had Kris." He said with a strong voice.

"You want me as your girlfriend?"

"Only since the day I met you."

"So....are you asking me out?"

His face reddened, "Will you go out with me and become mine?"

I guess, at one point when I met him, I felt a pull towards him. But because I had Kris, I ignored it completely. I want to start over. But this time, I want to start over with Mark.

End

A/N: I know I made Kris such a douchebag but it was for the sake of the plot. He's a good idol and I appreciate him and many others!! Let's not get the wrong idea of me hating on any idols :)