anara and kusas plot

Type is sitting dazed, looking to the floor in a slow moving car with tharns father kusa in front of him trying to offer him a drink and to his side staring at him is his father anara.
Taking a deep breathe type got bold.
"Are...'
He shuttered closing his eyes for a moment.
"Are you going...to kill me?"
Kusa cocked his head confused putting the drink down, anara wore a dark smirk placing his arm over his shoulder.
Type made a disgusted face.
"Oh no my dear boy, we...have come to an agreeable agreement."
Type looked confusingly to kusa.
"Excuse.....me?"
Anara smiled wide.
He placed his hand on types chin making him turn.
Type moved his chin away from his touch type breathe heavily and frown.
Anara cocked his head to the side.
"Mmm my dear boy. Kusa xian over there is a influential man. Has am i. He informed me, before tharns mother got in the way, he was bringing you two to me to be judged."
Types eyes widen, his heart beat heavily in his chest.
"Now calm down type." Kusa implored.
Type gulped his eyes darted.
"Well, since i discovered my sons whole "fake relationship" plot. I dig deep into your past, giving you another look and who do i find that your related too."
Type looked anara dead in the eye to narrow his gaze in anger.
"Mr. Xian is very good at his research type. Being who he is, he got in right away."
Type then looked confused.
"Why....does it matter?"
Kusa and anara looked to each other with huge smiles.
Then They looked to type.
"Who we are means you and tharn need to be together for a purpose for us to get further ahead in this world."
Type leaned his head back.
"I...i don't understand."
Anara darkly chuckled and let go of type.
Types eyes darted rapidly between the two men laughing hard. He was very confused on what was happening, it didn't make any sense.
Then his body frozed. His eyes darted everywhere has things seemed to go side ways.
Gulping he looked to his father who shoved a syringe in his neck to push down on the top emptying it.
Type got dizzy.
Kusa leaned up to push him back to his back.
Crouching down he put his hands to either side of his face watching type changed.
Then kusa leaned back to gaze at anara who kept his eyes on type.
Everything around was starting to become more focused. Type started to hyperventilate til he didn't need to breathe. His heart pounded loudly in his chest til it stopped. Types eyes went from brown to his pitch black.
Tharn at that same moment had fell to the floor twitching in pain.
He hung his head gritting his teeth.
Tharn had no clue what was happening. He started to feel like a true vanpire again like he was before he met type. For tharn it only lasted 5 minutes. When he came too he got up confused.
"Type?"
Tharn got up to go straight to his phone calling type.
Kusa and anara heard the phone going off in types front pocket.
Kusa leaned forward to take it.
Sitting back down he smirked.
Anara looked to him questinally.
"My son. I guess they are connected. He must have felt something. So..is your son a vampire yet?"
Anara placed his hand under his chin to bring his face up to look.
His eyes darted seeing blue and red slightly swirl in the pitch.
"Mmm soon. I can tell the half breed part is fighting with the help of your sons blood."
He roughly pushed him back.
Type stared forward starting to not feel any thing.
Kusas eyes narrowed.
"When we get to the consulate you need to call your son mr.xian. then we can make these two offical."
Kusa nodded.
"Mr. Yao?"
Anara looked at him with an eye brow raised.
"What...if My son doesent want this vampire type but the half breed."
Anara scoffed.
"From what i have pulled from ms.taru these boys love each other. What i have turned my son into has been long over due. This..."
He looked up and down at type who starred forward.
"Needed to have happened. Your son and mine are different. Thus we will get further ahead. Also... I highly doubt your son will care. When they blood share type will be more sweet. You should thank me mr. Xian."
Kusa looked out the window to nod.
The last of the swirling of the red and blue left types eyes.
He smirked darkly to lean forward looking at kusa. Type could smell tharn all over him.
Kusa looked back, anara kept his eyes on type questionally.
Type wouldn't stop glaring with an evil smile at kusa.
His eyes narrowed, they darted between the two.
"Um Type?"
A deep growl started to erupt in his chest cavity. Type looked kusa up down before he pounced.
Kusa leaned his head back while type placed his hands to his neck, eyes darted back and forth.
Anara smiled. He liked how type was acting.
"Uuum mr.yao. can you..."
Type started to squeeze his neck cutting off his sentence.
Anaras eyes narrowed.
"I.. heard all your plan mr.xian and mr. Yao behind me. however, what makes you think i want to be with your son now. For what. For him to turn me back into that weak fuck of a half breed. Your son holds that power."
Kusa eyes widen his lips parted he looked to anara. Anaras cocked his head to the side thinking. It was true. This was just a temporary thing. Type would have to be like this for a week to then stay this way.
Would it be more beneficial to me if he stayed that way and i found him someone better so i can move further up?
Anara was lost in thought.
Kusa's eyes furrowed looking at him.
"Damn..it! Help!"
Type cocked his head to the side widening his black eyes.
"First I'm going to kill you..then.."
He smiled wider.
Type started to squeeze a bit harder.
Anara came to the situation at hand.
"Actually, since you made me this way...ill give you a gift...first I'm going to kill your son.."
He chuckled darkly.
"So for however long i.decide to keep you alive...you will have to live with the fact you created the monster who killed your son."
Kusa eyes widen in horror. This was not the plan.
Anara rolled his eyes.
"Type...this is quite enough."
Leaning forward type kept his eyes on kusa while he backed kicked and hard anaras head through the back windshield.
He didn't want to move. Half his body was in the car his head and neck was through the glass. The glass had cut his neck. He was bleeding.
Kusa started to struggle placing his hands on his wrists.
"Let....go..."
Type cocked his head to the other side with a playful frown.
"Ironic isnt it. You both wanted this. Sorry i can't stay. I need to go see tharn.".
An growl erupted from his chest while he cracked kusas neck turning his head around.
His body fell to the floor His eyes were blinking.
"Dont...touch...tharn...you...love.. .him!" He mumbled.
Type turned his body over so they could look at each other. Type had paralysed kusa.
"I could not make out one thing you said....ill see you later with your sons head with me.."
He smiled darkly.
With his new found speed type was able to pop out of car with ease.
Landing, with his vampire eyes he looked around seeing new things in the dark.
"Mmmm. This is great."
He stretched.
Closing his eyes he sniffed the air fixing his shirt.
Opening his eyes he smiled to look behind him.
Turning he looked forward.
"There you are tharn."
Walking type knew exactly where to go.
"Just wait tharn. Your vampire is coming to take great care of you."
Just then on the other side of town Lamai burst through the doors to krit who rapidly looked at the computer screen.
She walked quick to stand behind him.
"Where are they krit?"
Lamai had a clue about there plan but it was executed a week early.
"I...i don't know...there phones have Been shut off same has types."
Lamai eyes darted.
"You need to call tharn and now."
Krit shrugged.
"I have been trying he won't answer."
She looked Down gritting her teeth.
"We need to find him then. I have Been hearing reports about a vampire matching types description reeking havoc to whomever gets near."
"Fuck kusa what did you do!"
Krit stood up looking at Lamai.
"We should try tharns house first for him. If type is a vampire who knows what is going to happen."
Lamai nodded. They both raced against the time.
Would they make it to save tharn?