"Why did you do that?"
She asked, a tingling sensation rising in her stomach.

"Cause I love you, mama!"
Beastboy exclaimed, wrapping his arms around her waist and swinging her around.

"Ah! Put me down, Gar!"
She shouted, kicking her legs around. Beastboy followed her order but raised an eyebrow.

"Why did you call me Gar?"
He asked, his fang showing itself.

"Because I love you, too."
Raven replied. He cooed but she simply pushed him away, trying desperately to hide her blushed cheeks.

Eventually they met the doors of the pharmacy.

Raven waited outside, feeling slightly embarrassed. She didn't want any more eyes on her right now.

Beastboy strolled inside, his eyes scanning the 'female hygene' wall at the back. He could feel the cashier's eyes on him, so he turned around and smiled at her. She blew up a bubblegum bubble in her mouth and rolled her eyes, now looking down at her phone.

Where the fuck-

Beastboy said in his head, but he soon found some pregnancy tests that looked to be of good quality. He got three, just in case. Now content, he went to go pay when he felt his phone buzz.

Rae: Could you get the pill too? I'll pay you back.

Beastboy strolled confidently to the till and dropped the tests onto the counter, startling the girl who was sitting on her phone.

She huffed and began to scan the boxes. Beastboy cleared his throat.

"Can I get those birth control pills too, please?"
He asked politely, but the girl snorted in his face.

"Are they for you?"
She asked, looking him up and down. He folded his arms.

"They're for my-"

"I can't sell them to you, sorry. She'll have to get them herself."
The girl said, sliding the tests back towards him.

"Seriously? But-"

The girl gave him such a look that he closed his mouth mid-sentence. Instead of arguing, he texted Raven, who came inside with her head bowed under her hood. The cashier groaned.

"No hoods."
She said. Raven pulled down her hood and glared at her, coming up to join Beastboy.

"Can I have the pills please?"
She asked, not very politely. Her cheeks were glowing s soft scarlet colour. Beastboy smiled at the cashier, who turned around dramatically and got the small box, slapping it on the counter in front of them.

For a moment nobody spoke, and the only sound evident was the squeak of Beastboy's shoes as he rocked backwards and forwards on his heels, and the upbeat store music that droned out of the speakers.

"That's thirty dollars."
The girl grumbled, chewing her gum even louder now. Raven reached into her pocket but Beastboy beat her to it, sliding the money over the counter.

"So, how come you guys quit all that hero crap?"
The cashier asked, carelessly tossing all their items into a plastic bag. Raven shrugged.

"Because we wanted to."

Beastboy held in his laughter with great difficulty.

"So what, you just go getting each other pregnant now?"
The girl said. Beastboy snorted, but he stopped instantly when he noticed she was serious.

Raven took the bag from her and grumbled some sort of thanks, and they left immediately. They could still hear her as she recorded some sort of message on her phone.

"Yeah, omg, two of those Titans were just here."

Raven shook her head and gave Beastboy a small smile.

"Thanks."

He smiled back, and nudged her gently.

"Let's go pee on some sticks!"

~Back Home~

Beastboy sat outside the bathroom, his back leaning against the door as he played with his shoelaces. Inside the bathroom, Raven held her second test in her hand, her eyes shut tightly.

But, of course, she had to look eventually.

Beastboy snapped back to reality when he heard Raven inside, obviously after flinging the stick at the wall.

"Everything ok in there mama?"
He asked, resting his head on the door. Raven shook her head, but realised he couldn't see her.

"It was positive."
She said, throwing her head back and groaning.

Beastboy bit his lip so much that it bled. Two tests: positive.

"Try the third one. Just to be sure!"
He called, now messing with his hair from anxiety.

It wasn't long before another muffled groan sounded.

"So... You're pregnant, then?"
He asked. He heard some things being dumped into the bin, and then a tap running. He stood up and waited.

When the door opened, a teary-eyed Raven stood helpless in the doorway. Beastboy opened his arms and she hugged him instantly, tears beginning to flow down her cheeks and onto her neck, threatening to dampen her shirt. Beastboy swayed slowly with her.

"It's ok. We can do some research, find a clinic..."

Raven pulled out of the hug and planted her lips on his, tears still flowing down her face.

"I hate to admit it, but you can be so hot."
She said, laughing breathily. Beastboy laughed too, and sighed.

"So, when do we tell the others what's gonna happen?"
He said, smiling softly. Raven shrugged and wiped her tears away.

"Not yet. Let's let them enjoy their night."

Longest chapter I've ever written lolz (1478 words)
Hope you likeeeeddd