7: brr

saturday night

saturday night

i miss unnie. my life is incomplete without her. the snowy night sky reminds me of how dark and cool you are. i must see my unnie! i pull my poncho on and run down the stairs. OOH! i need an apple. one for me, in case i get hungry. and a second one. this is for unnie!

i open the door and feel a gust of wind hit me in the face. it's freezing! i hope she misses me right now. cause i do. i stroll down the street and appear in front of her house cause i'll never forget how it looks. i run to the window and see her sit in a chair with a mug. maybe it's hot coco! i love hot coco. it'd be nice to have some right now.

she takes a sip from her drink and looks out the other window. phew. she hasn't seen me. maybe i should give her the apple. no! not yet. i'll just observe for now. and eat my apple. but which one? ok, i'll give this one a kiss, for unnie. and eat this one!

i hold the apple up to my lips and give it a light peck. a little bit of my lipstick got on it, making a lip shape on it. now i really won't forget which is which. and she won't forget me.

i bite into my apple and feel the apple juice roll down my chin. yummy! it's so sweet! unnie has to try this. i look back into the window and see that she's still drinking it, with her eyes closed. i wonder what she's thinking? maybe about the beautiful snow. or even me! that's my dream. i look at my apple and it's turned red! unnie's hasn't though. he's is still green with my kiss on it.

i take another bite out of it and cringe. ew! it's bitter now! this is gross! i hope unnie's is still sweet for her. man i'm tired. should i ask if i can sleep over? i don't wanna leave unnie.

i can feel my eyes getting heavy. the snow is so soft. maybe i could lay here for a few minutes. unnie won't mind.