Foreword

When she and her husband are in a vehicle accident, renowned neuropsychologist Mia Drew faces a dilemma: accept fate and lose the man she loves or break all the rules to keep their dream alive. With the world's best technology at her fingertips, she makes an irreversible decision that will make her and her husband question everything they know.

Dedicated to the man who taught me that true love was unconditional, and to the man who made me question all of my assumptions.

Please note: This story is a work in progress. It is first-person and non-linear, two styles that are relatively new to me. I will be updating whenever I can, but please be aware that this is a rough first draft. I would love any feedback or thoughts you have as we unravel the mystery of Mia's decision together. 

Copyright © 2020 Liv Evans.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.