Chapter 23; The Unbeatable Love

Ocean galloped over to Flash, who was on the floor, quietly sobbing. "Wha-what happened?" He asked quietly, tears still streaming down his face. "I'm not sure," Ocean replied. "But I do know that it happened right after you... Kissed Princess Twilight."

Flash nodded. "Yeah," He said, standing shakily. He turned to Twilight and walked over to her. "I'm sorry." He told her in a low whisper, though he knew that she couldn't here him. He closed his eyes, still crying. Until he felt something press up against his lips. "I forgive you." The guards eyes widened when he saw who it was. "T-twilight!" He exclaimed, happiness flooding over him.

She smiled. "Yeah, I'm here." With that, they shared a big hug, which was soon joined with her friends and the rest of the royalty. "You did it," Twi said happily. Flash shook his head. "No, WE did it, Twilight." They then kissed once again. "Hey!" An enthusiastic voice broke their moment. Twilight groaned. "What Pinkie?" The party pony jumped in front of them, smiling widely. "We gonna have a party or what?" Everyone laughed, and they all headed back to the Crystal Empire, all excited for what was to come.
Even the DraquiPonies came to celebrate FlashLight, and their unbeatable love.

AN- Well, that's it. It's over now. I hope you all enjoyed my story. I'll be making credits, thanking all those who helped me with this.