- 25 -

[Name] and Calem entered the lobby of the Pokemon Center. After a while of walking through their long journey, the two have finally arrived at Anistar City. The two headed towards Nurse Joy and handed their Pokemon's Pokeball at her. [Name] stretched her arms in the air, a groan escaping her lips as she walked over to a seat where she sat down. Calem had gone to book their room for the nights they were staying. If they didn't get it sooner, there would be no more rooms left.

[Name] took out her device and scrolled through, checking what was new. She pulled up a picture of the Sundial which is said to have come from outer space and is an important part of Anistar City. Many people worship its presence. [Name] closed her device and looked out the window, watching some bird Pokemon fly by.

"Hm... I feel like something will happen today," she mumbled under breath, closing her eyes. "And...it won't be good."

Calem had returned back from his short trip and sat down next to [Name]. He let out a breath, leaning back against his hands. He raised a brow as he noticed [Name] with her eyes closed. Calem poked her shoulder gently, startling her. She snapped her eyes open and looked over at him.

"Sorry. I just wanted to tell you that our room is the second to the right, in case you wanted to go there right now," Calem said. "What were you thinking about?"

"I was just thinking something was going to happen today," she replied and before Calem could say something else, his stomach let out a loud growl. His face turned red as [Name] let out a giggle. "And that something's your stomach."

Calem chuckled, rubbing the back of his head. "We haven't eaten anything since this morning, so my stomach is begging for food."

"I'm sure the cafeteria is that way, so let's go," [Name] stood and held her out for Calem to hold. He happily(a little too happy)took her hand and stood up.

As they began to head towards the cafeteria, Nurse Joy waved them over as she had their Pokeballs in hand. "Your Pokemon are all fully healed. Have a nice day."

"Thank you, Nurse Joy," They took their Pokeballs from her grasp and placed them back inside their bags.

Once again, they walked over to the cafeteria, making small talk along the way and when they were going to go challenge the Anistar Gym. Nearing the cafeteria, they heard the voices of people talking as well as their Pokemon when the cry of a Pokemon echoed through. [Name] and Calem looked at each other with confusion before quickly making their way towards the sound.

They turned the corner expecting to see a Trainer doing something to their Pokemon except the only thing in front of them was Ash and the rest. Frogadier, Pikachu, Dedenne, and Chespin stood against another side of the room with Chespin just looking crushed. [Name] noticed a small, brown Pokemon cowering behind Serena's legs and wondered if that was the source of the cry.

Bonnie was the first one to notice them as she smiled brightly and happily ran up to them. Her actions seemed to have the others attention. "[Name]! Calem! It's so good to see both!"

"I'm glad to see you, Bonnie, but," [Name] looked up from her and around the room. "do you know what that cry was? We heard it from down the hall. The Pokemon sounded really frightened."

"Oh, that was Eevee. See, over there," Bonnie pointed over at the Eevee hiding behind Serena's legs. It looked really scared.

"Eevee?" [Name] looked up towards the Pokemon as Eevee turned her head at the sound of her name. Her eyes widen with happiness and she immediately feels like jumping for joy. [Name]'s eyes also widen, recognizing the small, timid Eevee. Time seemed to stop for a moment.

"Ee, Eevee!" Eevee runs from behind Serena's legs and jumps into [Name]'s arms. She felt a sense of comfort, just by being with her, more than Serena even. Tears are running down her face as she buries her face against her neck.