- 9 -

::: A Few Months Ago :::

"Hi there. And welcome. I'm Professor Sycamore," Professor Sycamore introduces himself through the screen. "As a Pokemon Researcher, I work with Trainers in the Kalos Region to help them with their journey." He then threw his arms up in the air and beamed at the camera. "It's time for my annual Pokemon Summer Camp, where together, you and your Pokemon can create marvelous memories. I hope you can make it!"

The Pokevision ended and I blankly stared at the black screen. Behind me, I could see the reflection of the Professor sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck; he was in some casual clothes.

"If I'm being honest," I began, turning around to face the Professor. "You were way too stiff. It almost looked like you were being controlled."

He chuckles and shooked his head, "This was my first time making a Pokevision."

"You talk to people for a living. How can this be any different?" I questioned.

"This is different," he replied back.

With a sigh and a shake of my head, I stood up and picked up my hat and bag. 

"I'll take my leave now," I informed him and was beginning to walk away. Before I could take another step, the Professor grabbed my arm and held me back. "What is it?"

"Why don't you stay here for the rest of camp, Calem?" Prof. Sycamore suggests.

"No, thank you. I have to get going and train with my Pokemon," I disagreed and grip the strap of my bag. "Besides, even though you invited me here, I don't want to participate in any events. It'll just be a waste of time."

This didn't stop the Professor because he continued on, "You could train in the forest here. And there is a Pokemon Center here which is really convenient." Without much else and knowing he was right, I agree. "Excellent. I'll show you where the rooms are."

"I already know Professor, you've shown me multiple times since I got here," I reminded him. Just then, one of his assistants, Sophie, walked in the dining room.

"Professor Sycamore, it is time for us to go outside; many Trainers are beginning to arrive," she informed him to which he agrees and turns around to face me once more.

"If you need me for anything, Calem, we'll be outside on the porch," Prof. Sycamore notified and I nodded my head.

With that, we go our separate ways. I walk over to the stairs and walked past the Pokemon Center, taking a right. I keep going until I take a left and come across a hallway with many empty rooms available.

I enter a room of my choice, closing the door behind me and set my stuff down on the bed. I take a look around the room and see a desk, a bathroom, and a dresser to put my clothes in. The window next to the bed catches my attention and I walk over to it, opening it. 

A light breeze enters the room, swaying my hair to the side. From where my room was located at, I could see the beach already filled with many Trainers. Seconds later, I notice a few people running here from a path to the left of the camp.

There are four people, huh? No, wait, scratch that. There are five people, one of them is just lagging behind.

They all stop to stare at the view of the ocean and soon begin to run towards Prof. Sycamore who called out to them. I watch as all of them run towards him with lots of energy except the same person who was lagging behind. They run up the steps and stop in front of the Professor. Soon the other person arrives as well.

Leaning from my window, I watched them chatting with him. All of a sudden, I remembered that only four people could be in a team. Any more than that, one of them would go to another team. The girl with the pink hat points at another girl with [H/C] hair and I wondered if she was going to be the one not on the team. 

Love Me Like You Do (Ash Ketchum x Reader x Calem)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें