- 16 -

A/N: I promise the chapters won't be as long in the future. 

Enjoy!

------

::: Calem's P.O.V :::

A pressure on my chest forces me to wake up from my peaceful slumber. I slowly open my eyes, blinking them multiple times as I see a blurry figure in front of me. When my eyes adjust, I see a pair of deep brown eyes staring right into my own. We stare at each other for a couple of seconds with me looking at them confused and them looking at me with curiosity. They then place on my face this time, waking me right up.

"W-woah!" I let out a cry, startled to see Mild's face up close to mine. I sat upright, knocking Mild off my chest where he laid. He didn't seem to mind as he ran off with what sounded like a laugh.

[Name], who laid next to me inside her sleeping bag, suddenly sits up as well and looks at me with worry. "What? What wrong, Calem?"

"Nothing," I reply back, pushing my messy black hair out of my face. "I just woke up to see Mild's face inches from mine. Startled me, to say the least."

She stares at me with surprise before bursting into laughter. She places on closed fist on her lips as she continued to laugh. Heat rises up to my cheeks as I stare at her slightly angry and embarrassed.

"Hey, don't you laugh," I say, pouting slightly. "It isn't funny."

"I'm sorry. It's just," she waves her hand as her laughter dies down. "Gentle, little Mild scaring someone. Hard to imagine."

"Yeah, well, his eyes were staring deep into my soul. How could you not be afraid?" My response, which I admit was foolish, causes her to smile and roll her eyes. 

"Eevee," Mild's voice calls out as he and the rest walk up and sit right in front of us. They all looked like they wanted something from us.

"Hmm? What is it?" [Name] asks to which they respond with Shiny standing up on her hind legs for a second. I honestly didn't understand what that meant, but [Name] did. "You want us to stand up? Right now?"

"Ee!" Shiny happily nods her head.

A playful smile forms on my face as I let out a fake yawn and start to lay back down. [Name] seems to catch on to my act almost immediately and begins to do that same. "Nah, we rather just sleep for a little longer."

"Eevee!" This seems to anger them as they begin to stare at us unhappily. It doesn't take long before Mild jumps on top of me causing the air to escape my lungs. Shiny and Timid just pull [Name]'s sleeping bag and soon hair.

"Oof!" I wheeze and sit up, grabbing my shirt. "Alright, alright. We're up. What's the big deal? You could have woken me up much gentler."

They don't say anything for a while, just stare at us with deadpan expressions, that is until their stomachs answer for them. The three of them all look embarrassed and try to hide the fact their stomachs just growled. "Vee, Ee."

"You're hungry, aren't you?" [Name] asks. They simultaneously nod their head, standing up as their tails wag with excitement.  "Hold on while we get everything ready."

I push the top of the sleeping bag off me and look to my left to see [Name] already standing up. The wind begins to blow, swaying [Name]'s hair urging her to place her hand on the side of her head. I looked up towards the sky, the sky looking as blue as ever and the sun shining bright with the exception of a few clouds getting in its way. I smile and lean back.