Telling

"What's up Bakubro?" Kirishima asked while sitting in Bakugo's desk chair in his room.

"I have to tell you something." Bakugo muttered while looking to the ground.

"Okay?" Kirishima questioned.

"You can't tell anyone. I mean anyone!" Bakugo threatened as sweat rolled off his forehead.

"Okay dude, I won't." Kirishima said while showing his hand in surrender.

"I don't know how to say it.." Bakugo muttered while looking down.

"Just rip the bandaid off."

"I'm gay." Bakugo spat while looking to the ground. Kirishima looked to his best friend in shock.

"That's it?" Kirishima asked with a chuckle. "Why would we care that you're gay? Almost nobody here is straight." Kirishima laughed.

"That's not all you idiot." Bakugo snapped.

"What else is there?" Kirishima asked him nervously. He had never seen Bakugo like this before. He was twirling his thumbs with a bright red face.

"I-I'm seeing someone." Bakugo breathed out fast. Did he just stutter? Kirishima asked himself. The red head stared at the blonde in shock.

"Say something you idiot." Bakugo spat.

"I-I just don't know what to say." Kirishima said while looking to the ground. "I didn't know you were looking for a relationship."

"Tch. I wasn't."

"W-who?" Kirishima asked. He was almost certain he knew what he was going to say, but he had to ask anyway. Bakugo took a deep sigh while running his hand through his slightly damp hair.

"Deku." Bakugo whispered while looking to the ground.

"I have so many questions." Kirishima said while moving closer to Bakugo. "But my first one is, why do you look so sad about it?" Bakugo's head snapped up at the question. "Is it because you don't want to be with him?" Kirishima asked nervously.

"It's not that." Bakugo groaned while leaning back in his bed. "I really care about him." Bakugo groaned. "I just think he could do better is all." Kirishima smiled at his friend. Did he really just say that there was someone better than him?

"When did you guys get together?" Kirishima asked.

"That is where things get a little complicated." Bakugo said while sitting up. "I messed up." Bakugo said while looking to the ground.

"How?"

"I got myself a punch from half n half." Bakugo muttered.

"D-did you b-break them up?" Kirishima asked in disbelief.

"No! Kind of." Bakugo groaned while pulling his hair. "They weren't officially dating." Bakugo groaned. "When Deku came over to talk about our fight, I kissed hin when everything was all said and done. I beat myself up for hours after he left. I really did. Half and Half left him. Deku didn't tell him about the kiss just yet. He saw how confused Deku was about his feelings, so he left. I did have a part to play in that I guess."

"So when did Todoroki punch you?"

"Right before you guys left. Deku and him had a small talk. Deku told him he kissed someone else.. but he wouldn't say who. I stepped up and took responsibility for my bullshit. He punched me." Bakugo shrugged nonchalantly. "He wasn't mad that I kissed him while they were talking. He was mad that I messed with Deku's feelings."

"So the breakup was kind of mutual?" Kirishima asked confused.

"Kind of. I mean, Half and Half was the one to call it off. Deku however, agreed with the whole thing." Bakugo replied.