Soo I locked my door( guessing that he might have keys to all rooms).... I pushed a cupboard to the door and went back to my bed....

He won't be able to enter now.... I can sleep peacefully....

Arjun POV :

It's been a week that I haven't seen her from that night. She is growing her claws....  She prepares breakfast and leaves it on table by the time I come, she sends lunch with my driver and the dinner is left on the dinning table too....
Dosen't she know whom she is dealing with?

Tonight I'm gonna deal with her... I have to scare her a little and make her stay in her line.

After having dinner, I went to the corner of the floor where her room is.
I put in spare keys in them and opened the door lock, I pushed the door but it didnt budge open...
I pushed the door slowly with force and moved the heavy object that she pushed onto the door.....

I entered the room and looked at the cupboard.... Is she scared of me? Then why would she safeguard herself with a cupboard? Mocked my subconscious...

The whole room was filled in dark except for the windows which allowed the moon to lighten up her on her bed.... She is hugging her pillow tightly and covered herself with bedsheet till her neck....
Her hair was braided and few strands made their way onto her face.... Her long black lashes were resting peacefully on her soft skin.. Her lips in pout due to her face pressing into the pillow....

She is like a small baby....
My fingers moved uptill her face to touch those cheeky rasgulla....

I moved my hand away immediately, what am I doing? This is not for what I came here!  How can I think in such a way? She disrespected me and I'm actually growing a soft side towards this girl?!  I fisted my hand....
She is infiltrating my mind...

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh " I shut my ears as she screamed. She switched on the bed lamp and looked at me for a couple of seconds and jerked back until she hit the bed post...
Fear
Was the only thing I can see in her eyes and her body is shivering like a leaf....suddenly the glimpses of past came back.... I looked at her and she clutched her bedsheet tightly....

" plzzzz " she said with almost tears brimming in her eyes...

I sighed " I'm hungry " I said the first words that my brain made up...

She looked at me for a few seconds and nodded removing the bedsheet..
I felt my throat going dry... She was wearing a black lace nighty that reached till her mid-thighs , her lustrous skin is glistening under the moon light..... Her few strands of hair were teasing her skin on her cleave...
She looked like an innocent seductress which she is.....

I gulped hardly another time and watched her reach out for her black long cape ....

I turned around and left her room...
I went to my study and sat down on my chair looking out from the wooden French windows.... The silent forest in darkness portraying my dark life.... The once lost light of my life which ended in the deep pits....

My thoughts broke the second the knocks were heard.... " come in " I said still looking out into the forest...
I smelled the fresh aroma ,
" I've made soup " she said and I looked at her more than necessary...
She started shivering under my gaze..

" only soup!? " I said looking at the bowl placed infront of me... She stood 3 meters away from my table looking down pinching her fingers...

" th....th....that... I can't see at night in the gard...garden.... It's dark " she stammered.... Soup would be more than enough for me now as I had my dinner already but lemme put a Lil fear in this Kitty Kat...

" don't you have vegetables or other groceries in home? " I asked her in deep voice and she shook like as if she got electric shock....

" no....no... I pick out the vegetables required only at the time of coo.... cooking... " she said... Dosen't she know that she has to keep stock inside home under emergency conditions which might be used!.

I took a spoon full of soup and tasted fresh and exotic... I took another few spoons slowly looking at her who kept her head down staring at the floor as if it's da Vinci's creation...

" are you jobless that u do this planting and field work which is unnecessary ! " I said loud in the last to see her reaction...

She fisted her hand as If she is controlling herself....

" Sir this is not ' unnecessary ' " she said gritting her teeth...
Sir?  Quite interesting kitty.

" Oh really?  Then what would it be called as? " I said slowly getting angry for her answering me back...

She slowly moved towards my table and leaned putting her hands on the either ends... Her eyes were red

" do you know that the registered number of cases in NY are 30,811?!
Do you know how the the virus is speeding from one person to another via direct and as well as indirect contact?  Do u know how many people might come in contact with the stuff that is coming into this mansion? Do you know how many of them can be silent carriers ? Do u know that even then they are active carriers , that could affect us?!
No u don't! Beacuse all u have to do is Critisize my efforts that I'm doing for people in your mansion and you!
Now I don't even care if u get it!
All I do is care about myself!
DO U GET IT!
I--CARE--ABOUT--MYSELF !
Beacuse I'm an allergic asthmatic patient and this could be fatal to me!
I will die if I wouldn't take required precautions ...call it selfish but I don't care! " she yelled banging my table with her both tiny hands with flaring nostrils.... Her cheeks were red with anger....her strands falling onto her face halfhazardly.... She looks cute...was the only thought that ran through my mind looking her state...

Her words rang in my mind
I walked to her slowly and her eyes widened...she realised her mistake... She took a step back and I stood on front of her....she put her head down and stopped moving...

I touched her chin with my index finger and made her look up to me...
Fear....
" so u don't care about me? " I asked her slowly in my deep voice... Her eyes speaking confusion with fear for me.... " tell me again that u don't care about me " I said remembering her words... I don't know why I'm doing this...but something in me dosen't want her to turn away from me....

" Ahh... " she hissed and I looked at her struggling in pain, I loosened my hold on her chin.

" u don't take care of yourself then why should I? Do u take me for your servant? U don't respect your own body and health so don't expect me to do it " she said staring at me with anger.....
Why is she angry?
How dare she speak back!
I want to hit on her tiny mouth so that she would never dare to talk back!

I glared at her and gripped her shoulder.
" don't you think that mouth of yours
could cause u trouble ha?  Shall I deal it for you? " I asked her and she shivered in my hold. I released her and she ran away as always....as if I can't catch her in my own place....
This girl surely knows how to get on my nerves.

Lemme see how she would deal with the lock down with us alone in this mansion .