Chapter 10

Alex p/v

The Russos plus Harper hung out only for an hour with the group talking and laughing before needing to be home. Tonight they would be having a wizard lesson. Justin was bouncing with excitement as Alex pouted. She was already missing Paul....and the rest of the group.

She decided to post something to Instagram for the people back home and to possibly have the guys see no one specific or anything 😉.

She wanted something that's catch his attention.... I mean their. She decided to post the selfie she took back home before she left New York.

Alexeatseverything

Liked by porcuquil, plahote, LeahClearwater, and 200+

Alexeatseverything: Missing the sun which I think I've seen one time since being here in rainy Washington!

User 1: Well id love to be there when it does 😏😉😋
            Plahote: back off @user1 🤬
hfinkle: trying to impress someone? 😏😂
            KimmyCameron: Well it's working 😉....on me is what I meant 😂

Jcameron: awe hell no don't be trying to steal my woman @alexeatseverything stick with my boy @plahote
          Sethisclearaswater: I second 😁
          Porcuquil: I third damn I think everyone is waiting 😂

Plahote: You look beautiful as always 😊
          LeahClearwater: quit being a perv @plahote 😂😬
           Plahote: Shut up Leah 😑

Alex just watched as the boys plus Leah left comment after comment and just shook her head. She got dm's from strangers but ignored them and their compliments only one mattered to her.

She couldn't stop smiling at Paul's comment. It made her heart feel ready to explode, she also noticed people teasing him but it didn't settle right for Alex.

Alex sitting there holding her phone and pondering started noticing the signs that had been there. She had a crush on Paul, but she couldn't act on it. Could she?

She didn't wanna ruin their friendship on a whim. Plus if Paul rejected her Alex knew she'd be broken and never the same. He always made her so happy and she feared losing that. She never felt a connection like this with anyone besides Mason and it was still stronger then that.

"EARTH TO ALEX!" Harper screamed making Alex jump slightly before looking up at her friend in the passenger seat. "We are here already now let's go!" Harper said and Alex noticed her missing brothers. She decided to talk to her best friend about her realization.

"Harper I have a confession" Alex said shyly making Harper whip around. "Alex was usually a closed off person so when she needed alone time to say something it was usually important. "I Uh...think I have a crush....on Paul...... and I just don't know what to do" Alex said sounding almost lost.