I/HOCUS POCUS.

001 → ゚:* HOCUS POCUSa remarkable relationship like taehyung's and jeongguk's has to start somewhere

001 :* HOCUS POCUS
a remarkable relationship like taehyung's and jeongguk's has to start somewhere. that somewhere is a summer portraiture class, and it goes as smoothly as you'd expect.

{⋅. ♪ .⋅}

     IF you've ever watched the disney movie hercules, you know who the 9 muses are. actually, if you're any kind of greek mythology whore, you for sure know who the 9 muses are! hey, hercules might be one of the most historically inaccurate disney films yet (next to pocahontas, of course), but it's got a banging good sound track! thanks to these 9 ladies.

just in case you're not familiar, the 9 muses are goddesses of greek mythology, or daughters of zeus, the god of the sky and thunder. they represented art, music, poetry, dance, tragedy - everything ethereal and lovely in the world! taehyung certainly held an immense amount of respect and admiration for the women. seriously, they're some female icons!

"so let me get this straight: you want ME, KIM TAEHYUNG, to model as your MUSE for your portraiture class?"

jimin nods fervently and grabs the other's shoulder with a smile. "i knew you would say yes!" he replies easily while starting to pack up his stuff. "i haven't even agreed yet!" taehyung feels like going into a coma. he's only 20, he shouldn't be feeling this much stress! maybe he should take up yoga. there's a flyer for pilates classes near the bus stop, he should take a look tomorrow and -

"dude. you have to! i'm a mentor for this class, i already said i'd bring you, and besides, you owe me! remember? does chaewon's party ring any bells?"

"do you have to bring that up every time you need me to do something? why would you even tell them i'd model for your freaking summer mentorship class!?" jimin sighs and puts down his phone momentarily. "look," he begins. "taehyung, we've been working out together recently, and you're actually hot,"

"okay? and?"

"wow, fuck you. like, you've always been gorgeous, but you got a little broader, and it's summer, and your hair got a little lighter, and," he impulsively yanks taehyung's shirt up to reveal toned honey skin. "i mean, look at that! you HAVE to show that off, son!"

the younger squeals in embarrassment and smacks off jimin's prying hands. "can you not molest me in public, thanks! my virgin abdomen... exposed! how will god ever forgive me, i've sinned because of you!" he cries, only to see jimin roll his eyes.

"taehyung, i saw you contemplating to sell our washing machine for 50 bucks. you are a real sinner,"

"desperate times call for desperate measures."

"we aren't in an economic crisis, dumbass. anyways, i'll see you at the art building on thursday. wear comfy stuff, unless you wanna pose naked - see you tonight at home!"