Surprised ???

[Namjoon POV]

You saw Yeri hold her head and asked if she's okay. Suddenly you saw her fall down and you catched her and called the ambulance right away.

[arrived at the hospital]

Yeri was sent to the ER. After waiting for almost 30 minutes the doctor finally came out. I stood up and asked the doctor what had happened to Yeri. The doctor smiled at me.I was confused on why the doctor was smiling at me.

"Congratulations!! You are going to be a father!!" Doctor.

"You must be kidding doctor." Namjoon

The doctor showed you the pregnancy scanner.

"It's 1 week of her pregnancy. She's been too weak that's why she fainted.." Doctor

" I'M GOING TO BE FATHER SOON! THANK YOU SO MUCH DOCTOR!! Namjoon.

You went inside the ward and held tightly to Yeri's hand. You waited for yeri to wake up and while waiting you halfway doze out. You woke up feeling someone's hand caressing your head.

" Baby you're awake?? Why didn't you wake me up??" Namjoon.

" I don't want to disturb you sleeping.. Do the doctor tell you why I'm here??" Yeri

" Babyy!! I love you so much!! You're pregnant!!" Namjoon.

With that you hug Yeri tightly.

You heard sobs and felt your shirt wet.

" Baby whats wrong??" Namjoon.

" No, I'm just happy." Yeri.

[ No one Pov ]

" Miss, Yeri is pregnant !" unknown.

"What !! Watch what they're doing and update me! Understand !?" Irene.

"Yes Miss !!" Unknown.

An unknown person which is referred to as Irene's 'servant'.

[ Namjoon POV ]

I want to grab some food at a convenient store near the hospital. While I was heading towards the exit door from Yeri's ward, I saw an unknown man peeking through the small door window. When he saw me looking at him he ran away. I tried to catch him but failed. Who is he?

[ Skip days ]

Until today I still don't know who that guy was anyways yeri discharged today. I went to the hospital to pick her up today.She will be resting at home for months so that she can be healthy. On that day I decided to spend time with her at home.The next day I went back to work and was surprised to see Irene in Yeri's desk. my father told me that starting from today onwards Irene will be my secretary.

Hye² short chapterr ❤will make alone one nextt i also ran out of ideaa