Twelve

"I fell down and hurt myself just now." Yeri.

" Let's go to the clinic" Namjoon.

"It's okay Namjoon, I'm fine.." Yeri

You said and tried to get up from your seat but failed.Namjoon saw and carried you in a bridal style straight to his car. Everyone saw and it became gossip.Irene was on the way walking to Namjoon office and saw Namjoon carrying you.

" I swear to god yeri!! I will ruin your life and get Namjoon away from you." With that she walked away.

[at the clinic]

" Your leg is not okay, You just have to rest your leg for a couple of days and no going to work for 3 days." Doctor.

"Okay thank you doctor." Namjoon.

" Yeri, just rest at home. I'll stay with you on that 3 days of mc." Namjoon

" Thankyou Namjoon but you should go to work since there will be loads of meeting tomorrow." Yeri.

" It's okay I'll cancel those upcoming meeting." Namjoon

In that 3 day of mc, Namjoon really do take good care of you. He also did take good care of Mina.

[3 days have passed]

It's time for you to go back to work. When you and Namjoon arrived work, you see some stares and hear some whispers from some of the employers there. One of your closest work mate ran to you and showed you a trending article.

Article says "A secretary work for Kim Namjoon, the famous/rich Company seduced kim namjoon for money." Uploaded by anonymous with yeri picture inside.

You was shocked to see the article and panic. You didn't know what to do but to hide your face. You saw Irene approaching to your office desk with a drink and pour right to your head.

"OMG what did you just do!!!!" Yeri

"Serve you right shit! HAHAHA who asked you to seduce my man!" Irene

 You sat down there like one stupid human with employees laughing at you. Namjoon went out to your desk to check on a document but instead saw you covered with sweet drinks.

"Yeri are you okay??" He said while taking off his coat and covered you. He bring you inside his office.

"I'm fine..." Yeri said while putting on a fake smile.

" I know you're not okay" Namjoon.

1 of Namjoon employee knock on his office door and showed Namjoon about the article. Namjoon whispered something to his employee and the employee nod their head.

" What did you whispered to him??" Yeri.

" You will know it later." Namjoon.

You wonder what will happen.

Two days have passed and you still see some stares and hear some gossips. You was working on your document and saw Namjoon exiting his office.

"Yeri let's go out for lunch." Namjoon.

You both went out to grab lunch and went to a shop where they sell dresses. You was wondering why are we entering a dress shop.

"Yeri I want you to try on a dress that I've choose for you, I'll wait for you outside." Namjoon.

5 minutes have passed you went out to show Namjoon the dress that he choose.

[your outfit]