Seven

Love?

[Yeri pov]

"Oh, my god. What just happened? Is he asking me to sleep in the same room as him? Does he mean the same bed too? I only see one bed. I mean, I've accepted his request by helping him out by pretending to be his fake girlfriend for a while..but this wasn't in our agreement." Your mind spoke.

Your eyes widened as you heard your 'boyfriend's" voice all of a sudden.

"Yeri, are you there? If you're uncomfortable, you'll just have to stay here until my parents went back to their own room. You can sleep in another room after that." Namjoon raised his voice to let himself being herd by you.

"Oh. I guess I will be okay with that. But I might be a bit uncomfortable. I'll try to make them believe that I'm your girlfriend so things like this can end sooner." You nodded to herself.

With that, You started to unpack your things. Namjoon's wardrobe is hella huge. It felt like you were inside a branded clothing store.

[Namjoon Wardrobe]

[skip time]

After you finish packing, you went to shower and get ready for bed since it was nearly 11 PM and you would usually sleep early. When you were in progress for your night skincare routine, you saw Namjoon reading a book since that was his all-time hobby.

You laid down after you were done after your routine and turned the other way so that you didn't have to face Namjoon while you sleep. You slept before Namjoon does.

While he was getting ready to sleep, he took a glance at you. You didn't realize how you turned yourself and embrace him with your arms.

[Namjoon pov]

"She's so cute when she sleeps. I wish this could be a moment to last forever." He chuckled. After a while, he thought about the girlfriend's contract.

"What am I doing..?" He scratched his head as he looked at you.

He acted like nothing has happened and slept with ease.

[End of Namjoon pov]

[Time skipped to morning]

[Yeri Pov]

The light shines through the window and hit your face, you woke up and felt a pair of hands around your waist. You turn to see whose hugging you and it was Namjoon sleeping peacefully, you look at Namjoon.