Six

As you were getting closer to namjoon, he noticed the scar on your face. He looked away from his phone and started speaking to you.

"Yeri, what happen to your face?" Namjoon tried to touch it. You put his hand down, trying to smile.

"Oh, I accidentally hurt myself with a ring.." Yeri explained.

The confusion was written all over his face. He put his hand up once again, touching your cheek as he observed the scar.

"That's weird." His hand retreated back to its place. "You didn't wear any when we came here." His tongue poked the inside of his cheeks and folded his arms.

He glanced at your ring finger once again and look at you suspiciously.

"You're not wearing any ring now either." You bit your lips. "Your cheeks are red."

He grabbed your wrist harshly and wanted to lead you somewhere. You were quick to pull your hand back.

"What's wrong, Mr. Kim?" You didn't think you needed to mention his name casually.

"I'm not clueless and blind, Yeri. Irene went to excuse herself from the washroom too. She has something to do this."

You were taken aback from his cold expression.

"Okay, fine! She slapped me okay, satisfied?" Yeri sighed.

"I knew it. Who does she think she is?" Namjoon ruffled his hair messily.

"Well, have you ever thought about how she really wants you? That's why she slapped me?" You looked over to see your child happy with Namjoon's parents.

"Look I'm sorry Yeri. Because of this issue, I got you slapped by her." Namjoon holds your shoulder for a while.

"It's okay Namjoon, let's just sit down." Yeri sighed.

You hold Namjoon's hand and went to the dining table where Namjoon's parents were still there talking to Irene's family.

[Time skip...]

After they settled by talking, you and Namjoon planned to go home first since Mina started to feel sleepy. Namjoon parents' were starting to grow fond of you now because of your polite attitude and good manner. They also look forward to having dinner at Namjoon's house since they thought you lived with Namjoon.

"Let's have dinner tomorrow at your house since Yeri is living together with you, right?" Namjoon's eomma

"Umn.."

You looked at Namjoon asking for help.

"Yes. We live at my place. See you tomorrow then. I'll text you the details. We're leaving now and thank you for the meal." Namjoon spoke at q fast pace.

You looked at Namjoon with a confused face. You and Namjoon hurriedly bowed and left the restaurant.

You both went to the car straight away without saying a word and Namjoon even helped to put your daughter in the car seat.

Namjoon starts to speak up to end the awkwardness.

"Yeri..you might need to move in with me. My parents think we'reliving together now. I panicked so I just said what was in my mind. They'll be coming tomorrow too and maybe you need a sleepover at my house for at least a week. Will that be okay?" Namjoon bit his lips as sweat trickled down his forehead.

"Umm..o-okay but when do I need to move in?" Yeri holds onto to Min tightly as they drove off.

"Now," Namjoon said and drove off to your house. You were totally new about this girlfriend thing. Do they move in with their boyfriend when they just started dating??