•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖞𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖎𝖝•

Mulai dari awal

"Aren't you sore?" He asked, slipping on his hoody, "from the game earlier?"

"No, I'm use to it now." I nodded.

"You should try boxing?" I told him, holding up my gloves.

"You already know about my condition though ." He spoke with a frown.

"you're right, that's why it'll be with me, I won't hit you, you'll hit me."

"I don't want to hit you, what if you get hurt." He said sincerely.

"I can guarantee that's not gonna happen." I laughed.

"You wanna know sum'?" I questioned.

"Mhm," he responded highly.

"Tonight my coach told me I almost broke a record tonight, I made a total of 20 points, record is thirty." I said proudly.

"Really, oh my god, congrats Javi." He said happily.

"Thanks, you know me, really humble, not one to talk." I joked, waving him off.

He playfully rolled his eyes before yawning.It was getting pretty late now that I thought about it.

"You can sleep if you're tired D." I said honestly.

"I'm not sleepy, it's fine." He defended.

"Your eyes are half open." I chuckled.

"I don't want to hang up..." he said lowly.

"Who said anything about hanging up?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well what if I fall asleep?" He questioned.

"I thought you weren't tired," I smirked.

"Javi.." he sighed causing me to chuckle.

"Im playin', look If you fall asleep, I'll stay on the phone." I nodded.

"Are you sure, it's not weird?" He asked.

"No, Im gonna be up anyways cause I have some homework to do, might as well stay on the phone witchu." I smirked.

"Oh I can hel—"

"Destin, it's okay, you can go to sleep, I'm not gonna go anywhere." I laughed, watching as his face grew red again.

"Okay..." he nodded shyly with an awkward chuckle.

With that he stood up to turn off his light, after returning to his bed he put on his hoodie an threw himself under the covers.

"Can you talk, —until I sleep, please." He asked lowly.

"About what?" I questioned.

"Anything, I usually listen to ASMR to help but since we're on the phone we may can do it this way." He smiled.

"Okay, well uh—" I paused to think to myself.

Can't really talk to him about Rodrigo so that's out of the question.

Can't talk to much about liking him cause it'll get awkward.

"Wait do I have to whisper?" I asked quickly.

"No," he laughed, " I like your voice." He complimented.

I smirked cockily before speaking, "okay well, I'm thinking about college now. I never really considered it but the basketball coach has been really pushing me to. I just don't think I'm good enough you know?"

"I mean yeah, I'm pretty good now, but when you play in college everyone's good."

"Ion no—"

I stopped my sentence when I began to hear light snores which caused me to smile to myself.