chapter 13

Kazumi's POV

Its been two weeks ng lumipat kami ng bahay ni ate. At maayos naman ang lahat maliban na lang pag inuutusan ako ng ate ko *sweatdrop*

" I feel that I'm the slave and she's my queen or I am a dog that fetch the things my master throw" naisip isip niya.

Minsan kasi kung makautos, wagas! Bahala na lang kasi sinabi na niya sa Daddy niya at siya naman ang pinagalitan.

Bukas na magsisimula ang klase nila ng kanyang ate. At magkaklase rin sila..

"Makapag handa na nga para bukas"bulong niya sa kanyang sarili.

====

Hyuna's POV

"no shocking events occur, that's okay. Ah right! Tommorow is the first day of school. And I will do some pranks after we students, settle down in our day to day schedule." bulong niya sa kanyang sarili.

Nagayos na lang ng mga gagamitin si hyuna para makapag basa na siya ng libro..

====

Japan

Tokyo Haneda Airport

Makikita rito ang isang lalaki na nagaantay na tawagin ang kanyang flight number..

"I want to go home... And see her. Its time to start preparations in her arrival in the clan. She's the heiress and so she have class and elegance in her so we need to appease her taste of luxury and comfort." bulong nito sa sarili.

"Joven."

"Sir?"

"Call my family and tell them that I will be in the plane in a couple of minutes. And when I arrive, we will plan the arrival of the heiress."

"yes sir!"

Nang iniwan na siya ni Joven, tinawagan niya ang isang tao na dapat umuwi.

...Ring...

...Ring...

...Rin--

"what now?"

"Go home."

"whaaat?! Are you out of your mind? I have school to attend!"

"we're going to prepare all we need for her. So stop whining!"

"I have school so I am mad. And I'm not whining for goodness sake."

"you're a doctor already even if your only 17yrs old. And too smart by the way"

"don't start."

"then if you don't."

"heeeey!"

" this one calls you by using this one's blood, the blood of Montrage that also runs in your veins and as my witnesses is our ancestor's soul, commands you to go back home and fulfill your duty as one of the clan members"

"tsssk... Then this one will answer to your blood call as my witnesses our ancestor's souls that this one will go back home and help in preparations of the Heiress's arrival in the clan."

"good to hear that."

"tsssk. I will end this call now. I need to fix everything up here before I get home."

"then do it. Goodbye."

"yeah.bye"

Binaba na niya ang phone. At sakto namang dating ni Joven sa kanyang tabi.

"Sir. Nagawa ko na po ang ipinaguutos niyo. Pinapasabi po ni His Excellence ay magingat po kayo sa biyahe niyo.

"ah. Thank you joven."

"walang anuman po,sir"

Magsasalita pa sana siya ng marinig sa speaker ang kanyang flight number.

"I'm getting home... And i will see you now dear Hyuna."

Magsisimula na ang paghahanda ng angkan sa pagdating ng tagapag mana..

At

Anong planong gawing kalokohan kaya ni hyuna sa kanyang bagong school?