WattpadDisney Contests

Hello all!

In order to promote an active, friendly, and creative community, the cast members of WattpadDisney have decided to host some contests, challenges, and fun stuff every month. While these are just for fun, we will never know where your adventures will take us! So, are you up for the challenge of coming up with mind-blowing entries for us?

Winners might get a prize or two but we can guarantee some bragging rights!

Watch out for all our fun shenanigans in this book. We will challenge you to think and write big and little prompts with magical themes and breath-taking characters. Everyone is welcomed, nay, encouraged, to join in on the fun. That's right, we said everyone.

Entries submitted to any of our contests, writing prompts, and challenges will be judged by the amazing Wattpad Ambassadors behind the profile, with the occasional guest judge.

You can find the latest challenges at the beginning chapters (so right after this chapter). While you can use our prompts to write a story anytime, only those submitted within the given deadline will be judged by our team and will be participating in the challenge.

Hope you enjoy your stay down the rabbit hole!

Wishing you magic and madness,

The WattpadDisney Family