CHAPTER 1

LAZARBEAM x Muselk

Lannan (Lazarbeam)s POV

Im having these weird feelings every time Im around Elliot. I have no idea why. I get butterflies. Oh my god. I have feelings for him. No, I cant. Im dating his sister. And Im not gay. Im not. But maybe I am? My feelings end up being too strong one night. All I can think about is if Elliot was here with me right now. In this bed. With his dick inside me. Wait no I cant think about that I have a girlfriend, who is his sister. Shit I already have a boner. Fuck. I decide the only thing I can do is masturbate as quickly as I can before Ilsa gets home. F-f-fuck el-li-ot. Fu-ck me. Oh shit. I continue to scream out Elliots name as if he were right here next to me.

Ilsas POV:

What the fuck... why is he screaming Elliots name? And not mine? Oh well. Ill confront him later.

Lannans POV:

I clean up everything and put the sheets in the washer. Ill tell Ilsa I spilled juice on it. She comes inside with groceries and I go out to help her. She doesnt speak to me, but I assume shes tired. Maybe shell be more talkative tomorrow.

Elliots POV

For some weird reason, every time Im around Lannan I get knots in my stomach. I try to hide my feelings from him but Im sure he notices. Wait. Hes dating my sister. I cant like him. I have to try better to hide it.

Lannans POV:

Elliotss been acting weird. Were in the middle of a match in Fortnite when he gets killed. I then get killed by the same person he was killed by. Okay, I get you have something going on but can you please focus so we dont lose again? I ask, impatient. Im sorry. He whispers and we get into a new match. He doesnt talk to me for the duration of the day. Its a few weeks later and Elliot still isnt talking to me. Every time I ask him to come over and play Fortnite, he says hes busy. I think I lost my best friend. I decide to text him from Ilsas phone. He agrees to come over. He gets there and calls for Ilsa. Shes not here. I respond nonchalantly. What? She told me to meet her here. I sent that text. No, it was from Ilsas phone. I know it was. I mean I took her phone and texted you to come here. Lannan.... why? Theres a reason I dont want to speak to you. He says, looking down. I go over and kiss him. I pull away. Fuck I didnt mean to do that. I say. He kisses me. I kiss back, without hesitating. Fuck. He says, out of breath. Yeah. I laugh. What the fuck did I just witness... Ilsa chuckles, but I can tell shes upset. Ilsa... Elliot responds, blushing and looking at his feet. Wait its not what it looks like. I respond quickly. I think it is, Lannan... she says sadly and walks away. Im sorry. I yell to her. She doesnt respond. Shit shit shit.

*again, i'm so so sorry. my brother dared me to write it and put it on wattpad*