" Eh, he's an asshole, but he's defiantly not my problem anymore." Olivia said grinning.

" Exactly. Im so glad that you dumped his sorry ass. " Casey said laughing.

Olivia nodded laughing.

" Well, let's go find out where Melina and Alex scurried off to." Casey said pulling Olivia out of the store they were currently in.

*********************

After they went shopping for a few hours they finally decided to head back home.

When Olivia walked into her house she took off her shoes and walked upstairs to her bedroom.

It was currently only 4:35 so she decided to go take a shower.

She went into her dresser drawers and pulled out a hot pink camisole and some gray stretchy shorts.

Walking into her bathroom she pulled out her coconut scented candles and put them on the sink counter top.

She filled the bath tub up with hot water and a lot of bubbles.

She walked back out of the bathroom and grabbed her iPod from off of her desk and grabbed her headphones from her school back pack.

Walking back to the bathroom, she stripped herself of her clothes and stepped into the bathtub.

Putting in her ear phones, she put on the song ' si'll suffisait de mere ' by Celine Dion and closed her eyes allowing the hot water to work on her muscles.
**************************************

About 45 minutes later Olivia got out of the bath and headed downstairs to make some food.

She went into the freezer and took out a frozen pizza and pre-heated the oven to the number on the box.

She went back upstairs to her bedroom to grab her laptop and her phone.

When she came back down she went to the living room and set down her phone and laptop on the couch and went to the DVD cabinet to pick out a movie to watch.

Pulling out the movie, 'The Fault in Our Stars' she popped it in the DVD player and walked to the kitchen to put her pizza into the oven of the preheated oven.

She then went back to the couch and flipped on the tv.

While the previews were playing she grabbed her laptop and logged on to see if Elliot was on there.

Sure enough, he was

LivBenson: Hey!

EStabler: Hey! How was your day?

LivBenson: Extremely long. We literally walked around the Mall for like 3 hours.

EStabler: Jeez. That long?

LivBenson: Yeah. My friend have a hard time picking out clothes.

EStabler: Apparently x)

LivBenson: Lol. How about you? How was your day?

EStabler: Better now that I'm talking to you..

LivBenson: Cheesy Stabler, Very Cheesy 😂

EStabler: I try..

LivBenson: Haha. So, tell me about yourself Elliot.

EStabler: Okay... Well, My name is Elliot Joseph Stabler. I am 21 years old. I am the oldest out of 2 kids. My little sisters name is Cassie she's 8, and my brothers name is Kyle and he's 14. I have a Dutch German Shepard named Orlando. ( Im pretty sure I already told you about my puppy ) Im graduating from the military sub school this summer and going back to my home town. ☺

LivBenson: Wow. Okay well, My name is Olivia Serena Benson. I am 17years old, turning 18 in less then a month. I am an only child. I don't have any puppy dogs XC I'm graduating this summer to! I live with my mother but, once I graduate Im going to find my own place.

EStabler: Cool! What are you planning on doing after Highschool?

LivBenson: Im going to go to a Police Academy.

EStabler: That is so crazy! I'm going there to!

LivBenson: Seriously!? Thats so cool!

EStabler: Yeah! My friends Fin, John and Chester are going there to!

LivBenson: Wait... Fin Tutuola, John Munch and Chester Lake?

EStabler: yeah....? How do you know them??

LivBenson: My friends got assigned to write to them!! Melinda Warner, Alexandra Cabot and Casey Novak!

EStabler: That is so scary!

LivBenson: Right!! Jeez, that is like fate or something x)

EStabler: Probably!

LivBenson: Once I tell them this, they are going to freak x)

EStabler: haha probably!

LivBenson: When's the next time you guys get to come out here?

EStabler: We get 3 weeks off for Christmas break, then we come back for the remaining 3 months and then were done.

LivBenson: I 3 weeks off for Christmas break as well.

EStabler: We should get together when I come out there, I mean if you want to, you don't have to I you don't want to...

LivBenson: Haha, I would love to.

EStabler: Cool. Alright then. So, do you have school tomorrow?

LivBenson: Yeah..

EStabler: Do you have a phone so I could text you while your at school?

LivBenson: Yeah! it's 682-4159

EStabler: K Thanks. Mines 367-9239

LivBenson: Alright I saved your number in my phone.

EStabler: Same. So what are you doing now?

LivBenson: I'm waiting for my pizza to finish cooking and then I'm going to watch the movie, 'The Fault In Our Stars'.

EStabler: Mmm Pizza!❤❤

LivBenson: Right! I adore Pizza!

EStabler: Haha. Okay then. Well enjoy your Pizza and your movie! Ill text you tomorrow okay??

LivBenson: Okay, It was good talking to you el.

EStabler: El? I like it...

LivBenson: 😁

EStabler: lol. Goodnight Liv, talk to you tomorrow. Get a goodnights sleep.

LivBenson: You to. Goodnight

EStabler: Goodnight.

Olivia shut her computer and placed it on the coffee table in front of her and went to go get her pizza.

After she ate the pizza, she skipped the movie and went to sleep dreaming about Elliot.

A/N: Well, this chapter was pretty long.
Don't forget to comment and tell me what you thought.